• 1 month later...

Hey guys......do you know that eating commercially grown chicken (those being used by fastfood chains, chicken restaurants and some chicken inasal stands) are likely to affect your health?

Although it is commonly perceived that chicken meat or "white meat" is a healthy alternative to pork and beef, recent advancement in raising chicken raises some concern on health issues.

First, commercially grown chicken (45 days) are high in fat.

Second, commercially grown chicken are stuffed with growth inducing chemicals that eventually finds its way to our system.

Third, commercially grown chicken are not tasty.

as i love chicken meals, i found out that there are organically grown chicken in the market. Most of which are still being used in several native dishes like the inasal, chicken binakol, chicken adobo, tionlang manok and a lot of others. Iba talaga ang sarap!

Pls share your comments on this....or if you share same view spread the word that organically grown chicken is the best!

The same goes for chicken eggs. The free range or organic chicken egg yolks are very much red in color compared to the yellow yolk of commercial chicken eggs. The free range eggs taste so much better too!

Where can one buy organic or free-range chickens in Metro Manila? Organic chicken eggs are already available in the groceries.

The tastiest of all chicken is the White Feathered chinese chicken you can buy along Alonzo St cor Recto Ave in Sta Cruz Manila. The meat is totally dark/black but it is the juiciest tender meat you will taste. The only way to eat this is to cook it in chicken soup, epecially with the chinese 4-Herbs (See Boot) you can buy at any chinese drugstore in Chinatown.

The tastiest of all chicken is the White Feathered chinese chicken you can buy along Alonzo St cor Recto Ave in Sta Cruz Manila. The meat is totally dark/black but it is the juiciest tender meat you will taste. The only way to eat this is to cook it in chicken soup, epecially with the chinese 4-Herbs (See Boot) you can buy at any chinese drugstore in Chinatown.

i think you are referring to black chicken. usually these are native species grown in small private farms.

***THE BEST FAST FOOD CHICKEN***

IN THE PHILS....JOLLIBEE- LOVE YOUR OWN, ESP PAG MADAMI ANG GRAVY.

OUTSIDE THE PHILS BUT NOT IN THE U.S...KFC, SEOUL, SK- VERY CRISPY AND JUICY

IN THE U.S....CHURCH'S- IBA TALAGA PAG "SOUTHERN" COOKING, MAHILIG SILA MAG-DEEP FRY

***THE CHICKEN MEAL***

...JOHNNY'S FRIED OF MARIKINA..

...SAVORY...

...JO'S CHICKEN INASAL...

...COLASA'S...

Have you guys noticed that KFC's abroad don't serve gravy with their fried chicken? I've tried KFC's in Hongkong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and get this - USA, they all don't serve gravy with their chicken. KFC's in the US serve mashed potatoes with the gravy, but most other chicken restos would have gravy for their fried chicken - duh?

I used to love Chicken Bacolod House, but I discovered something of recent.(I have tasted Tatoy's as well so I agree with the previosu comment, but its in Iloilo so guess that solves it) that is so much better.

There is a well known nook-in-the-wall inasal place at Lopez gate in BF Paranaque named Bill's Inasal. It only opened recently, but major panalo and its authentic! Plus majorly cheap, as Php40 for breat or thigh. I think, in such a short time, they're opening in Sun Valley already coz it has too much demand.

I used to love Chicken Bacolod House, but I discovered something of recent.(I have tasted Tatoy's as well so I agree with the previosu comment, but its in Iloilo so guess that solves it) that is so much better.

There is a well known nook-in-the-wall inasal place at Lopez gate in BF Paranaque named Bill's Inasal. It only opened recently, but major panalo and its authentic! Plus majorly cheap, as Php40 for breat or thigh. I think, in such a short time, they're opening in Sun Valley already coz it has too much demand.

Tried their kansi but it wasn't special. Guess it's time to try their inasal.

• 1 year later...