What Words Can Hurt You?

what words? none. Silence leaves a deeper impact. Deeper hurt.

silence could mean many things- pwede tampo inarte paltik o topak lang. but i agree, the cold shoulder treatment could be unnerving at times. needs a very patient & understanding person to stand the mental emotional torture :upside:

Agree! SIlence gives too much emotional toruture. I can't stand silence... its mind blowing kahit gano ako ka patient

gusto ko maingay, curse if you want but dont give me a cold shoulder.. I'll die!

Guest bleeding_angel
what words? none. Silence leaves a deeper impact. Deeper hurt.

Agree! SIlence gives too much emotional toruture. I can't stand silence... its mind blowing kahit gano ako ka patient

gusto ko maingay, curse if you want but dont give me a cold shoulder.. I'll die!

silence may be a result of fear to expose one's vulnerability... it may be a result of fear from judgment...

but yes... i would have to agree that lack of words hurt.

You been so nice to me but we can not be more than just friends, kasi may boyfriend na ako....

At least she's honest with you.... What's worse when she gets into a relationship with you but leaves you hanging...

Just wait pag mag break sila .. THen you have your chance...