What Words Can Hurt You?

well professionally the last word (bcoz the day i heard it was also my last day at work, my contract just end) im working at a bank previously and one of the client shouted at me over the phone and a minute later he drop by there at the bank and said YOU'RE USELESS!!!! i guess i was shock at it because normarlly its ok for me to hear it over the phone (i deal people at call center shouting and talking bad words but it means nothing to me not until i encounter that person in front of me).

About my personal life i guess what hurts me most is that when total silence occur and all u need is a word to end those feelings... these things happen when i ask someone that i used to loved before....this is the silly question: Do u still love me? do u still want to continue this relationship? and u know what i know it hurts when i heard NO but the most painful is there isnt word that came out :(

There's a certain thread which I think I should avoid. When I read, I get upset more often than not. I do get hurt.

I keep my mouth shut. Maybe I'd be better off not poking my nose in other people's turf, but still..

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.

Edited by irshes
  • 3 weeks later...

one time my gf told me , she had some other guy over to lick her pussy.

i was hurt then .

i had put alot of time and money in on this girl. not to say i would own her but at least rented. its like i had my rent money in on her and she gave it away to some stranger

thats close to a point like you pay for it then she gives it free to some other guy. so who do you wanna be . the guy who gets it free or the one who has to pay .

well it over i only mess with honest girls now

Every rose has its thorn

but she was no rose maybe a wild flower. hahah