What Words Can Hurt You?

ako pinakamasakit na sinabi sa akin eh "it's over because of you. It's over because you don't trust me. it's over because you love me too much." yon ... di pa rin ako over sa kanya... buti pa siya over na sa akin...

tapos ang pinakamasakit na sinabi ko probably ay "will you marry me?" kasi umiyak siya... sabay sinabi na ganito "i can't. it's over between us. it's over because of you. It's over because you don't trust me. it's over because you love me too much."

ironic... i'm down on my knees proposing to her tapos she wants to break up with me pala kasi i love her too much...

please try to get over her, alam ko mahal na mahal mo sya... but you have got a lot of things to look forward to. stop looking back :(

probably the most hurtful n stupid thing to say is:

when you are crying your eyes out to your friend/bro/sis/etc and they say - "tama na ang drama, kaya mo yan!"

This for me is the most hurtful thing to say, its like saying "what you are feeling is shallow or insignificant". "stop wasting our time" :cry:

for me is the worst its..

well i love someone but our realtionship already ended 3 years ago.. but i still do love him... then our roads met again.. we talked..

then i asked him about what we were before.. then he said... it was a mistake.. just a silly infatuation..

ouch!! :( mistake pa lang mahalin ako!! :cry: ganun ba Un?

trillian Posted on Aug 20 2003, 01:32 AM

(lord_rochester @ Aug 10 2003, 11:24 PM)

ako pinakamasakit na sinabi sa akin eh "it's over because of you. It's over because you don't trust me. it's over because you love me too much." yon ... di pa rin ako over sa kanya... buti pa siya over na sa akin...

tapos ang pinakamasakit na sinabi ko probably ay "will you marry me?" kasi umiyak siya... sabay sinabi na ganito "i can't. it's over between us. it's over because of you. It's over because you don't trust me. it's over because you love me too much."

ironic... i'm down on my knees proposing to her tapos she wants to break up with me pala kasi i love her too much... 

please try to get over her, alam ko mahal na mahal mo sya... but you have got a lot of things to look forward to. stop looking back

probably the most hurtful n stupid thing to say is:

when you are crying your eyes out to your friend/bro/sis/etc and they say - "tama na ang drama, kaya mo yan!"

This for me is the most hurtful thing to say, its like saying "what you are feeling is shallow or insignificant". "stop wasting our time"

WEIRD.

nde 'yung sinabi mo ah. weird lang ako.

tama ka tri. stop looking back. i have a gf na uli eh. dapat sa kanya na lang ako. slowly naman. you know di ba.

ngayon if you really want me to get over her... date tayo? :)

"kaya mo yan" sobrang empty. yan ang masasabi ng mga taong walang ibang alam na sabihin.

there are those kasi who think na wala ng tatalo sa pain nila. nde nila alam na lahat tayo may pain din. all they can say is "kaya mo yan" para turn naman nilang maghasik ng sama ng loob.

friends tayo tri, anything you say is never shallow or insignificant. and our time is never wasted. tayo "wasted" pero our time? never... hehe...

tomorrow's lakad ah don't forget.

For me, it would be....

IS IT IN YET?

Sorry...I hope this is not a very serious thread...Masakit naman marinig yun di ba?

PEACE!!!! :)