Writings of the Heart

Let us remember that we can’t force anyone to love us. We can’t beg someone to stay when they want to leave and be with someone else. This is what love is all about. However, the end of love is not the end of life. It should be the beginning of understanding that love leaves for a reason, but never leaves without a lesson.

I'm a guy who takes interest in anything associated with creativity and passion. First of all, without passion we can't achieve being successful in life. Taking things seriously gives us focus and inspiration. Thinking or reminiscing happy moments also improve what we do. Being passionate for what you enjoy doing makes us into better persons. I work as a chef, my forte is pastry and I make desserts not because they're my favorite but because you can express yourself much better in the field of pastry. You let your imagination fill your mind with different varieties of emotion, inspiration, goal and even the importance of Love. I strive making the best icing cakes which is made of fondant. I have made a discovery of creating a rose made from chocolate toblerone and kitkat. The flavors combined is such an expression because it views comfort and intimacy. Since valentines is near, I'm planning to give this bouquet of chocolate toblerone and kitkat roses to my one and only therapist girlfriend.

Say what you mean and mean what you say. Don’t expect others to read your mind, and don’t play games with their heads and hearts. Don’t tell half-truths and expect people to trust you when the full truth comes out. Half-truths are no better than lies. And don’t ignore someone you care about, because lack of concern hurts more than angry words.

If there's anything important that I learned in twenty nine years of life, perhaps it's that things don't have to make sense.

The world doesn't, and is under no obligation to, conform to our beliefs and standards. It doesn't fall neatly into black and white, and it doesn't fit into our hasty generalizations and predetermined categories. It doesn't adhere to our critical logic. And we can't brush things off as utter chaos either, because it has an order of its own, too, whether or not we understand it.

More often than not, things don't make sense.

And you know what? That's totally okay. If we make space in our hearts and minds for things that don't make sense, it's okay. Our minds may not be computational mega machines that can process every bit of existence, but we have other ways to understand and accept and live in the world around us.

Love is a gift that we give. We don't expect to get any return and yet we choose to give it to someone. Sometimes, we knowingly give it to someone who doesn't deserve it.

But, what if that person deserves it. But, she doesn't need yours. She is getting all the love she needs (and wants) from another man. Why is it that there are men who still gives it to those already abundantly loved?

Isn't it logical to just move on, and finds someone else to love? Someone that wants and needs the love that you can give?

It is all a mess of things, because when we love, we don't really think logically, we are fools and we know that the happiest are those who loves - like a jackass*.

* Serendipity - this movie had a character played by Jeremy Piven, who delivered a line that made me realize, to love someone is to remove all safety nets and layers and only then can you say that yours was a love that can last a lifetime.