Writings of the Heart

• 2 weeks later...

Come here, I like to tell you something.

I probably should say this as carefully as I can because you might be hitting the bars with Eddie again.

You are That predictable. We've been together for years now and today is blue underwear day, i'm right again!

Do you remember the time when we had that fight? Oh I forgot..we do fight a lot! Hahaha! Just so you know one night after angry sex.

I got pregnant. All the while I knew I was bloated for yeast infection, and its just tiny ounce of pee blew my mind.

Don't worry about it. I am very much convinced that I want to get rid of it.

So I walked in the facility and walked out with some vitamins and some golden advice on contraception, what hydrocodone can do to ease that pain that is clenching between my cervix and vagina, I felt numb as I drove home.

Its illegal to do it in this state if you want to get rid of it on the third trimester, all you have to do is fly to Utah. Not bad for 800 bucks. I got a large chunk of change kept away so its not your responsibility but I guess you are upset now.

Upset now knowing your kid is gone. Upset of knowing I took care of it without you knowing it but all I'd be expecting is you would make this a reason to get drunk.

It's a good thing. I won't be hassled bringing up your seed into this world, I won't be hassled by you because you are going to latch on me like a parasite as you are and always will be.

I guess I got tired of us fighting. I'm tired of your petty charades.

I'm tired of your drunken breath all over me.

It was a boy, actually.

• Like (+1) 2

The moment you realize that being with you, your love is headed down the path of sadness and sorrow...

When you definitely stop thinking of yourself and more of your love ones total well being...

When you know the pain of letting go will never compare to the pain and suffering they'll have to endure with you...

... I love you goodbye is both hurting and healing.

• Like (+1) 1

Im on my 2nd year na pala dito sa ganitong buhay. Last year super focus ako & "my only aim is to please you"

Overwhelmed ako dahil sa attention na tinutok nyo sakin, And I am very thankful.. Never ako nagsisi na nakilala ko kayo.

This year, mejo nawawala na ko. Pasensya na ah, di na ako focus sa inyo.. ako naman ngayon sana ang uunahin ko.. Sa mga nakakaintindi at hanggang ngayon nanjan para sakin, salamat sa pagunawa, at pagappreciate ng mga gingawa ko.

Alam ko may mga nasaktan ako sainyo, dahil sa hindi ako nakakareply, madalas di ako nakakatxt. Iniisip nyo na nagdadahilan lang ako. Nasasaktan din ako sa mga sinasabi nyo, nasasaktan ako kasi lage na lang ako humihingi ng pasensya kahit wala naman akong gingagawang mali. Kailangan ko ba ihingi ng pasensya ang paguna ko sa sarili ko? Kailangan ko ba humingi lage ng pasensya dahil busy ako? puro na lang ganun nasasabi ko.

Sorry, kung umasa kayo sa kin, una palang, sinabi ko na kung hanggang saan lang ako.

Di ko na din kailangan ng explanation ninyo. Kasi sa puntong ito, kung ayaw mo, wag mo. Wala ng pilitan.

• Like (+1) 3

Im on my 2nd year na pala dito sa ganitong buhay. Last year super focus ako & "my only aim is to please you"

Overwhelmed ako dahil sa attention na tinutok nyo sakin, And I am very thankful.. Never ako nagsisi na nakilala ko kayo.

This year, mejo nawawala na ko. Pasensya na ah, di na ako focus sa inyo.. ako naman ngayon sana ang uunahin ko.. Sa mga nakakaintindi at hanggang ngayon nanjan para sakin, salamat sa pagunawa, at pagappreciate ng mga gingawa ko.

Alam ko may mga nasaktan ako sainyo, dahil sa hindi ako nakakareply, madalas di ako nakakatxt. Iniisip nyo na nagdadahilan lang ako. Nasasaktan din ako sa mga sinasabi nyo, nasasaktan ako kasi lage na lang ako humihingi ng pasensya kahit wala naman akong gingagawang mali. Kailangan ko ba ihingi ng pasensya ang paguna ko sa sarili ko? Kailangan ko ba humingi lage ng pasensya dahil busy ako? puro na lang ganun nasasabi ko.

Sorry, kung umasa kayo sa kin, una palang, sinabi ko na kung hanggang saan lang ako.

Di ko na din kailangan ng explanation ninyo. Kasi sa puntong ito, kung ayaw mo, wag mo. Wala ng pilitan.

Wala kang ginawang mali. Problema na nila kung hndi ka nila maintndihan

I feel like it's Deja Vu once again... when I was in college, there was this girl I liked, but then all my friends and acquaintances were rooting for the other guy.

Wow. History is repeating itself. Hahaha!

That's alright sir! There is hope. The other guy may have Chemistry with her... but you have History :) both are real!

Maybe another has Math, another, Physics, etc...

• Like (+1) 1

once somebody told me:

"we don't puts up walls to protect ourselves from pain.

we put them up to see who would be strong enough to break them down just to be with you."

it could be true to some extent. sometimes though what we don't realize is that we put up a nuclear fall out shelter. too strong, too difficult to break, too thick to let anything or anyone in...

you surrounded your castle with a moat. the only access, a draw bridge that only you could lower.

someone came. called out. not to be let in, but just to be courteous and polite.

you lowered the bridge. opened the gates. asked that someone to come in and join you.

that someone was enchanted by you.

only to find out that you're locked up in a tower so high.

Edited by DarkEinjel
  • Like (+1) 1

The moment you realize that being with you, your love is headed down the path of sadness and sorrow...

When you definitely stop thinking of yourself and more of your love ones total well being...

When you know the pain of letting go will never compare to the pain and suffering they'll have to endure with you...

... I love you goodbye is both hurting and healing.

And if it's truly a sincere and selfless act... love still prevails.