I try to reach you down inside
But you run and try to hide
Would you feel like what I feel?
When you’re dead like me
When you’re dead like (me)
When you’re dead like (me)

Don't ever say you missed me if you don't really mean it

Giving false hopes to a heart that's mourning is worst than killing that person

Just let go if you have to because even if it hurts me to see that your happiness is with someone else I'd do that just don't use me

Edited by Hellmarch

The life of a GM

By yours truly

We are often judge for being too aggressive at times

But little do they know it's not the aggression it's having the control with how we want to be treated

It's often unheard that a guy would fall for a thera or walker and forget everything else because after all we are jealous

But despite the boundaries and limitation we are eager to come back to the warmth of her care

Like a little boy expecting a present on his 7th birthday . Kindly excuse me for being naive but let me just say ladies thank you for being who you are

But the hardest part is the fact that you have to part ways it's not our choice but the fact we have to leave is the sad part

Sure it was good when we were at it but if only I could freeze that moment and leave everything behind like the song says and I've give up forever to touch you cause I know that you feel me somehow . The hell I would

I have tons of things to say but I will.leave it with this

To the thera's we go crazy for thank you from the bottom of our hearts and not our Jr's

Just saw this somewhere. :)

Once she's attached, she will become loyal, committed, honest, faithful, dependable, and she'll care for you a lot. But do you wanna know what comes w/ that? She'll be jealous, clingy, annoying, overprotective, emotional and crazy. You could push her away and she will come right back. You could piss of her, but she'll never stay mad at you. You could lie to her and she's still trust you. You could keep making mistakes and she'll forgive you over and over. You could make her hate you but she'll start loving you all over again.

But Never Ever take her for granted co'z when she's tired of you, you'll just become her memories.

-MK

Writings of the heart ?

My heart is shouting for your name

And yet no one else can hear it but me

I should be tired right now physically but I am not I am a bit more tired emotionally

How can I stop myself from believing something that is impossible to happen ?

I told you I won't bug you but who the fck am I kidding myself? I wanted to call you and text you but I don't have the right to do that

So I find myself helpless once again can't do anything but let it flow but yet my heart only yearns for one thing you

Edited by Hellmarch

Writings of the heart ?

My heart is shouting for your name

And yet no one else can hear it but me

I should be tired right now physically but I am not I am a bit more tired emotionally

How can I stop myself from believing something that is impossible to happen ?

I told you I won't bug you but who the fck am I kidding myself? I wanted to call you and text you but I don't have the right to do that

So I find myself helpless once again can't do anything but let it flow but yet my heart only yearns for one thing you

Continuation

Just this day I had to lie to my self 3 times

That I didn't miss you

That I didn't care

And that am okay

Edited by Hellmarch