• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Writings of the Heart

Guest iyukitakahishi

Insulted and humiliated me in public where everyone could see and read....

Ignored my apology which made me look even more foolish as if humiliating me in public wasnt enough...

Then you insulted me again....

And even justified what you did....

You hurt me.....

And friends dont hurt each other...

you are one of the nicest people i met in this life and i tried to forget you..i swear i did

but thoughts of you keep haunting me..making it so difficult to get through sleepless nights

i have nothing against you, i can't be mad at you ...i was mad for what you did but not at you

i wanted to hate you but how? deep inside me, i long for you...

countless attempts of sending you a note "i miss you" led to 9 drafts

i can't be like this forever , yes, i do not have to be like this..

oh dear heavens, please make me forget...

• Like (+1) 1

"I'm sorry, babe, but there's some things I have to say and I've only got a few moments left. I'm sorry for all the things I'll never give you. I'll never buy you another meatball sub with extra sauce--that was a big one! I'll never make you smile. I just wanted us to be old together; just two old farts laughing at each other as our bodies fell apart...together in the end by that lake in your painting. That was our Heaven, see? There's lots of things to miss: books...naps, kisses...and fights! God we had some good ones...thank you for those. Thank you for every kindness. Thank you for our children...for the first time I saw them. Thank you for being someone I was always proud to be with. For your guts. For your sweetness. For how you always looked, for how I always wanted to touch you. You were my life. I'm sorry for every time I ever failed you....especially this one."

• 2 weeks later...