Hey Baby, look for the moon

It's there we know

Hey Baby, look for the moon

Like our love years ago

Hey Baby, look for love

Like we looked for the moon

Hey Baby, look at love

Adore To Hope Ever Now Again

Tom: 'Look, we don't have to put a label on it. That's fine. I get it. But, you know, I just... I need some consistency.'

Summer: 'I know.'

Tom: 'I need to know that you're not gonna wake up in the morning and feel differently.'

Summer: 'And I can't give you that. Nobody can.'

Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel (via. Tom, Summer), (500) Days Of Summer

Edited by RipHunter
I don't know how you are so familiar to me - or why it feels less like I am getting to know you and more as though I am remembering who you are. How every smile, every whisper brings me closer to the impossible conclusion that I have known you before, I have loved you before - in another time, a different place - some other existence." Edited by shhhhhh
Today, is the last day that I will write for you, not because my feelings for you ran out, but I rather keep it to myself for I think, it will be the best, at least for you. I will skip the drama part, and go straight to you from my heart. Two things. Sorry. Sorry for all the things that I've done and have failed to do for you. I kept a secret from you, though it is unintentional. I didn't mean to lie, since it was not a lie before. I tried telling you the truth but I didn't hope that it will save me. Thank you. Thank you for accepting me and loving me. I don't need words. I already believe you from the start, that's why I stayed. I will not force you nor anyone to believe what I'm saying, but keep in your mind that what you have felt from my heart, was all true. There was never a single second that my heart was not true to you. Lastly, be happy. Be happy with your life and in whatever you do. Keep in your mind that a girl like you deserves to be happy. Protect that smile of yours, as it is as precious as the other's, and I'd love to see it always.