Banks - Who Are The Lousiest

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Service speed, BPI is the worst. I can't count the number of times branch managers called me to apologize for their slow service - yes, I complain a lot in their head office.

BDO so far I don't have any complains. They're not perfect, but they're better than BPI.

CTBC, EastWest, and HSBC are all satisfactory.

• Like (+1) 4
  • 2 weeks later...

BPI they charge everything haha. Ex: Got 3 accounts with each atm card, when they introduced the EMV, they merged all accounts in one card, how come that they will not issue card for each? but instead charge for each new card?LOL. Reason for having separate cards is to make sure that you can still withdraw using different card incase card capture(which is normally encountered on random machines, including other bank machines). Another thing that bother us was when they implement a system maintainance, we encounter such inconveniences when its not completed on time except for the last maintenance which it completed ahead of schedule :). Oh well, not sure if there are coops out there offer services that can use to transact online aside from passbook.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...