Male Circumcision - Is It Necessary?

It's mainly a cultural thing kasi even in pre colonial philippines. Most consider it as a right of passage to manhood. Although may studies naman na nag o outline ng benefits niya pero it's mainly on the hygienic side. Little to no smegma will form on the dick and it's easier to clean. Although uncircumsed penis can be cleaned thouroughly lang din naman. 

Hence why I believe circumcision should be purely by choice of the person or the kid. 

If you can wash your armpits and apply deodorant on it, surely maintaining your dick isn't hard. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

At first i wanted to start a journey towards foreskin restoration/alternative to foreskin (ManHood penis sleeve).  But the nature of my circumcision, a dorsal slit, is not appropriate for stretching towards restoration..  Yung libreng tuli style na hiniwa lang lengthwise ang skin sa ibabaw.

The known benefit of not being circumcised:  Much higher pleasure during sex.

I opted to do revision circumcision na lang because of the pangit na kulubot under my penis.  For aesthetic purpose.  I did it on year 2020, I was 41 years old then.

received_459919002463608.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

I agree that circumcision should be a choice because still its any man's right under the principle of autonomy but in my profession and based on my experience, circumcision should be practice because it can reduce the risk of penile cancer. There are several published studies regarding the risk of penile cancer in uncircumcised men even though its a very rare case especially here in the Philippines, 2 out of 3 patients I operated with penile cancer where uncircumcised.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/11/2022 at 3:50 PM, themeatman79 said:

At first i wanted to start a journey towards foreskin restoration/alternative to foreskin (ManHood penis sleeve).  But the nature of my circumcision, a dorsal slit, is not appropriate for stretching towards restoration..  Yung libreng tuli style na hiniwa lang lengthwise ang skin sa ibabaw.

The known benefit of not being circumcised:  Much higher pleasure during sex.

I opted to do revision circumcision na lang because of the pangit na kulubot under my penis.  For aesthetic purpose.  I did it on year 2020, I was 41 years old then.

received_459919002463608.jpeg

sir saan clinic / hospital ka nagpa revision? magkano po inabot? ilang weeks po ang recovery. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 3:51 PM, Guest Anonymous said:

Let the kid decide when he is an adult.

Why the downvote?  That comment comes from a doctor.  As long as there is no infection, and the foreskin doesn't cover the bulb during erection, The decision to circumcise can come from the kid himself when he 16.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sa culture natin i think necessary sya. Sad to say if you dont get circumcised as a kid you might get bullied because of it. A kid might get low self esteem because tatawagin sya na supot. Take it from me i was one of the last from my batchmates in an all boys school ages ago to get circumsized i think grade 6 na ako na tule and got harrassed because of it. 

• 1 month later...

@bradbro-circumcision under anesthesia can be provided to patients with low threshold to pain. Antibiotic like Amoxicillin is given as prophylaxis for infection (easily controlled). There are medical/surgical missions offering free circumcision procedure. It is not expensive to undergo circumcision in a private hospital. I would advice my patients to undergo circumcision as it is more beneficial.

Edited by incrediblehunk

may mga kilala kc akong hindi naman tuli, wala naman daw problema, even the gf of one said parehas lang naman daw in terms of smell, basta maayos lang talaga magalaga haha

eh marami naman ang hindi tuli na tumanda at namatay ng walang problema hehe

• 3 weeks later...