Uncomfortable Questions

Here's my list:

1. Did u cum? (Heck, if u had to ask, then I most likely did not.)

2. Nag-enjoy ka ba? (U dont really wanna know the truth.)

3. Malaki ba dick ko? (If u really have to ask this, kindly bring a caliper next time. I meant, a tape measure.)

4. ASL? (Pucha, kaya nga may profile tayo sa MTC eh, para we can dispense with this crap and get on to real business...)

5. Bakit mas gusto mo ng older men? Mas masarap ang younger ah! (Ok, wise guy, so tell me how many older men uv f#&ked so u can say with any semblance of authority that younger is better than older.)

6. Are u chubby? (This, wen asked by someone who's 5'2, 200 lbs. Implying na dapat slim ako para i-meet nya. :sick: )

7. Magaling ba ako? (If you are any good, i would have told u by the 10th minute that u are. If i didn't, quit fishing!)

8. Will u make an exception for me? (Of what use are requirements if the exemptions would be institutionalized?"

More to come.

Eto feeling ko lang mahirap na tanong for the guys: May mga time kasi na nangyari ganitong bagay...

Sino mas masarap ka _ _ _? ako o yung ex girlfriend mo? tapos hihirit pa sayo... please be honest naman to me oh kasi sobrang mahal na mahal kita. I just want to good with what we have... tapos sobrang angelic face.. pano na

• 2 weeks later...
i hate it so much when people ask me: "why do you love him so much?"

why do i have to be the one to suffer?

Same here... Why do I love her so much despite of her past...

why do I to suffer everything... the guilt, the conscience and the why

I pity her... <_<

Ah ghanon ! :angry:

Wala akong maalala .. Ang alam ko pinutok ko sa loob ng bibig at wepax ....!

Papano nagyari na matesbun ka? :angry:

:boo:

Bakit dmo maalala ??? Kasi lasheng ka nun...

Hindi mo nasuot yung condom ng mabuti, yung ulo lang nag natakpan... :thumbsdownsmiley:

Kaya nung pumutok ang tamod mo, tumalsik din pati condom sa loob naiwan kasama ng mga tamod... :angry:

Bwahahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you miss me?

Do you love me?

If i court you...do i stand a chance?

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

post-90475-1149577233.gif

Aww! Gimme a break!!!

post-90475-1149577639.gif

thru PM:

1. hi, are you straight, ASL mo?! pwede kaba maka SEB?! - sure, you can bring along your imaginary friend too?!

2. i like your smile, are you game, coz i am?! - wait let me get my bros baseball bat?! ok game!!!

3. how hot are you, im red hot & dripping - here, wipe it off w/ a towel i just cleaned the floor