Best Place to Drink (Merged threads)

Guest mitchiko0

kagabi first time ko nakapasok sa dungeon near daungan timog...enjoy yung mga banda.....im planning to back there, this friday....

ok mga place nyo ha...try ko pa mag explore....

marina is the place to be! dun lang sa may gh, near club filipino! from 10pm-11pm, ten pesos lang ang beer! from 11pm-12pm, twenty pesos na! and from 12pm onwards, twenty-five pesos na! every night ito!!!! plus the food is great, mejo may pagkamahal nga lang. bad vibes nga e, allergic ako sa seafood, e yun ang forte nila. oh well...

totoo ba eto?

hangang ngaun?

quattro sa timog. macho mug beer costs less than 100. (cant remember the exact price basta lam ko mura). pati pulutan mura din. :cool:

yah your ryt..maganda dun sa CART NODDLE MALATE: masarap na food dun mura pa...beer dun 31bucks lng

tpos mga foods nila starting nasa 80plus up na try nyo dun rpos dami girl and fafa dun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chicken Boy (across meatshop, Xavierville)

Cheap beer, great bbq! Was able to throw a party here for around 15+ ppl for less than 3K, inuman at chibog galore na yon. :)

Disclaimer: medyo "pinausukan" ang ambience....pinausukan ng tricyle Nagda-dragrace pa minsan don ang mga @^$*&^! Kalahati open-air kasi like meatshop, pero may covered area din.

Memorable din meatshop kasi may nakipagkilala sakin na chick doon before...but that's another story. :)

Any resto - bars with cheap beers and great food?

check out blue ginger, carwash with bar/resto and live music on fridays, saturdays. beer costs P28 with discounts if you buy bucket (6 bottles). nice waitresses too

blue ginger located along ns amoranto (formerly retiro st) corner biak na bato st.

• 3 weeks later...

check out philadeli cafe in qc...

beer: 22 (pilsen) -25 (sml/strong ice)

ambience: open air / not too fancy, but pwede na.

activities: videoke (coin operated, 5 bucks per song, they have a coin stash for your bills)

parking: street (there's also pay parking around the corner open til 10pm)

promos:

P 900 gets you a CASE of beer, crispy pata, mushrooms, and tokwat babs.

P 700 gets you 18 beers,sisig,chicha bulaklak, and beef pindang.

P 500 gets you... i forgot, but it's a good deal as well. :)

just celebrated my beerday party last night here for around 25++ people for less than 4K.

(i got 2 900 packs, 1 700 pack, and added a LOT of extra orders like pusit, kambing, sisig, crispy pata, mineral water, c2, juices, etc etc etc) . owner threw in pa some free food (try their specialty...philly steak!) :P according to my guests, the food's great...no morsel was left undigested. :)

over-all, GREAT value for money. :)

may i know a place in makati or pasay with great food affordable beer and accessible by public transport?

thanks!

in greenbelt (3?) there's Krocodile Grille. Beer is cheap (around 35bucks); they also have this ginormous beer flask (they say it only holds two bottles, but it sure LOOKS more than that) which makes it fun to drink. my friends say even the hard drinks/cocktails are much cheaper here.

food is good as well; they mostly have pinoy stuff (kare kare, sisig, balot, etc).

accessible via the MRT, but there's a bit of a trek involved (you'll pass through sm, glorietta, and landmark before hitting gbelt (dunno lang if there are jeepneys that ply that route).

one of the rare spots in gbelt that has relatively affordable rates. good for barkada gimmicks.

cheers! :)

• 2 weeks later...

PEPPERMILL QC

A bucket of beer for 150++ (with tax it comes out to 180++). Served with a free plate of kropek.

Great pizza (180-250++), good pulutan (varies but definitely not overpriced), relatively inexpensive .

Nice interiors (partly owned by one of my architect colleagues)

Smoking allowed inside

friendly female servers (some are cute! AND they have a height requirement). wholesome (INSIDE the establishment). ;)

2 videoke rooms (consumable rates if i remember correctly); but they're always full so i think you have to reserve beforehand.

Great two piece acoustic band (+3 singers) on Saturdays (i think they're called toska or toshka), plays newer pop / r&b / house songs. UNBELIEVABLY cute & sexy chick singer (looks like barbie almabis) :wub: :wub: :wub: the other chick's ok too.

Jamming night on Mondays (but usually for the older set...think beatles, ventures, ...etc ... i think this is the case for mondays to fridays. pero ok lang din minsan to listen to the music of our parents and grandparents....para kakaibang trip. :goatee: ) pag nabuo yung MTC band (paging the other thread! heheh) pwede tayong magjam dito...gulatin natin sina papa at lolo. ;-)

Overall, great place to relax and drink. my fave spot is at the bar; we usually load up on booze here before heading to other qc spots (usually may free (or shared) pulutan ako kung nandon si bossing owner heheh). closest thing to the "cheers" bar....where everybody knows your name!

see you there gang....cheers!

Edited by thebigbadlonewolf
check out philadeli cafe in qc...

beer: 22 (pilsen) -25 (sml/strong ice)

ambience: open air / not too fancy, but pwede na.

activities: videoke (coin operated, 5 bucks per song, they have a coin stash for your bills)

parking: street (there's also pay parking around the corner open til 10pm)

promos:

P 900 gets you a CASE of beer, crispy pata, mushrooms, and tokwat babs.

P 700 gets you 18 beers,sisig,chicha bulaklak, and beef pindang.

P 500 gets you... i forgot, but it's a good deal as well. :)

just celebrated my beerday party last night here for around 25++ people for less than 4K.

(i got 2 900 packs, 1 700 pack, and added a LOT of extra orders like pusit, kambing, sisig, crispy pata, mineral water, c2, juices, etc etc etc) . owner threw in pa some free food (try their specialty...philly steak!) :P according to my guests, the food's great...no morsel was left undigested. :)

over-all, GREAT value for money. :)

where is it located in qc? landmarks much better...

If work around ortigas, try nyo Stir Crazy Bar and Resto. Ice SMB is only 25 bucks. Pulutan is quite fancy but good (mediterranean, french) since the owners are chefs (grads of St Benilde--note la sallites!). Owners are girls and boys in their 20's lang. Not too expensive but the volume of the order is not too much to compensate. Young crowd. Studes (yes girls too) from UAP hang out here too. Also young professionals from surrounding high buildings-- Tycoon, OMM Citrea, Ericsson, Tektite). Smoking is allowed (good for smokers, not for non-smokers).

Chef and Brewers in emerald is great! Expensive though. Between me and my date I spent almost 3 grand for some beers a few shots of tequila and some nachos. Ouch!

heya ftb,

stir-crazy sounds good, where is this place exactly? will check it out sometime. thanks bro

tbblw

btw, peppermill is located in ROCES, somewhere between DECADES and MOOMBA. :)

PEPPERMILL QC

A bucket of beer for 150++ (with tax it comes out to 180++). Served with a free plate of kropek.

Great pizza (180-250++), good pulutan (varies but definitely not overpriced), relatively inexpensive .

Nice interiors (partly owned by one of my architect colleagues)

Smoking allowed inside

friendly female servers (some are cute! AND they have a height requirement). wholesome (INSIDE the establishment). ;)

2 videoke rooms (consumable rates if i remember correctly); but they're always full so i think you have to reserve beforehand.

Great two piece acoustic band (+3 singers) on Saturdays (i think they're called toska or toshka), plays newer pop / r&b / house songs. UNBELIEVABLY cute & sexy chick singer (looks like barbie almabis) :wub: :wub: :wub: the other chick's ok too.

Jamming night on Mondays (but usually for the older set...think beatles, ventures, ...etc ... i think this is the case for mondays to fridays. pero ok lang din minsan to listen to the music of our parents and grandparents....para kakaibang trip. :goatee: ) pag nabuo yung MTC band (paging the other thread! heheh) pwede tayong magjam dito...gulatin natin sina papa at lolo. ;-)

Overall, great place to relax and drink. my fave spot is at the bar; we usually load up on booze here before heading to other qc spots (usually may free (or shared) pulutan ako kung nandon si bossing owner heheh). closest thing to the "cheers" bar....where everybody knows your name!

see you there gang....cheers!

• 2 weeks later...