Best Place to Drink (Merged threads)

• 3 weeks later...

We tried last night 2 good places in Quezon City

1. Penpen - the beer is P45. and they have a crispy liempo na talagag masarap for P120. I think dun sila know for their crispy liempo. Simpleng inuman lang. Along St. Castor St.

2. Suasage Bar - it's quite an intimate place. small area pero cozy but not that expensive. 3 beers for 1 is not bad. Mostly ng asa menu are suasage and hotdogs. Panalo ang Sausig nila (Sausage na sisig style). They even have a private room that can accommodate at least 20 people. This beside Humidor/Singles Bar, East of St. Louis. ABS CBN Area.

:)

Hello fellow MTCers

May alam ba kayong mga inuman places along tomas morato, timog where there are no corkage fees on hard liquors?

I need all the help i can get!

You can try OFF D GRILL in timog. Ok prices. Don't know about the corkage though. Try the sisig, crispy tenga, nachos, spicy sahimi, grilled tuna belly and pizza! Yum! Bands that perform are usually good.

There's also a cozy bar in scout borromeo. Di gaano marami tao but nice intimate place. Good food as well.Nice band.

We tried last night 2 good places in Quezon City

1. Penpen - the beer is P45. and they have a crispy liempo na talagag masarap for P120. I think dun sila know for their crispy liempo. Simpleng inuman lang. Along St. Castor St.

2. Suasage Bar - it's quite an intimate place. small area pero cozy but not that expensive. 3 beers for 1 is not bad. Mostly ng asa menu are suasage and hotdogs. Panalo ang Sausig nila (Sausage na sisig style). They even have a private room that can accommodate at least 20 people. This beside Humidor/Singles Bar, East of St. Louis. ABS CBN Area.

:)

pwede po ba malaman exact location ng pen-pen?? ...san po malapit ang sct.castor?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my friends and i recently rediscovered NIPA HUT in Pasig...still the same old great view...here are a couple of suggestions for improving the place...

update the playlist - they were playing New Wave and hip hop songs alternately...New Wave is ok but their hip hop songs were pretty outdated...e.g. Coz i got high by Afroman...

change the tables and seats - parang kinakalawang na yung mga upuan at lamesa...

my post from another thread, also applicable here:

sa mandaluyong: central bbq boy at madison square, pioneer st. cheap beer and pulutan, good crowd, loud music you can dance to if you want. this place attracts the young crowd, from teens to 30's. i don't care much for the music here but the proximity to my work/home, the value for money, and to a certain extent the crowd (let's say the quality of the girls who frequent this place is above average) made me a regular.

i guess it's the party atmosphere that attracts the crowd here. thursdays and fridays are the best days if you want a very lively atmosphere - this place is big, it can seat 200 people easily, and it's always full on both these days. they also have mixed drinks that they serve per pitcher and the people here here seem to love these, i don't konw why.

3 years back there is this place I go to malapit sa Benilde. I think it's in P Ocampo cor Singalong. I just forgot the name of the bar I hope open pa pero maliit lang yung place and conducive kung gusto mo kwentuhan and inuman. I used to frequent the place since most of my friends stay sa mga apartment/condos in the area.

• 2 weeks later...