Dreaming To Be A Famous Photographer

buttakkal

• 2 weeks later...
Tama ka jan pare...mapa film, auto or manual, digital, mahal o mura, o kaya nahiram lang na camera or even sa cellphone...

Amen to that storm and stratoclapton. In my case I make most of whatever tools i have.

Nice macros stratoclapton, I love the b's and the w's.

Speaking of b&w, here is one. It's from a holga and a black and white film made in China which happens to be branded as "Lucky". :lol:

post-11844-1166951265.jpg

sony ericsson na me at least 2.o megapixel cam...sharp talaga sya...at me macro syang setting...tinan mo ung close up ng pusa sa taas...

napansin ko lang ung nokia...(opinion lang po ha...)...noisy sya...meaning maraming dots na iba ang kulay...nagtest shot kc kami dito sa opis...bago ako bumili sinubukan ko muna ang ibang brand...

sample po...

ung isa, actual pixel nya...naka-on ung macro shot at light niya...

Your comment on the nokia is very true. Here I used a nokia 3230.

Cesare Syjuco without his inhibitions

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/121/310162859_fee9716356_o.jpg

Bobby Balingit

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/110/310162852_68fb6917b4_o.jpg

One of Syjuco's joyus expressions.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/99/310165724_583d6ca30b_o.jpg

A great Filipino photographer, Dick Baldovino, died recently on January 6, 2007. I had a chance to work with him in some of my projects in the early 90s. My condolences to the family.

@ Boysbe - Mga bata at ang apoy!! :thumbsupsmiley:

I heard about this recently, but I wasn't able to go to the wake as the cremation was yesterday na pala. I was able to work with him about 4 or 5 years ago, before he had a stroke. Probably the happiest old man I've ever met...and very down to earth! He was still using his antique Leica even as the industry was slowly shifting to digital...he used digital from time to time, but no DSLR by Canon or Nikon could beat the sharpness of the Leica. Will miss him.

We went to Mang Dick's wake last night. Some well known photographers were present. His was a closed coffin.

In most of my projects with him then, he either used a hassie or a sinar. He's got a great collection of cameras, lenses and lighting equipment. Kanino kaya mapupunta iyon?

Congrats pnoize2k4! Hope to see you in Photoworld. :thumbsupsmiley: