Dreaming To Be A Famous Photographer

buttakkal

One misconception I always see/hear is when beginners think that a much expensive camera will make them learn faster which is absolutely wrong. You can have a D40, a 400D or even a film camera and still get good shots and learn. I know someone who wanted to learn - he bought an expensive camera and got impatient.....He sold the camera after a few months.

Lesson, wag mag madali :D

amen! i'm using a d40 right now. I would rather start with a film based camera but a dslr is more practical.

learning from pros, with other photographers and practice helps. read, look at pictures made by others and practice. always bring your camera with you so you don't miss a chance to shoot and practice...

reading, looking at pictures, listening to other enthusiasts and taking lots of pictures would make you get better.

totoong nasa indian ang photography, wala sa pana. although i would also have to admit, there would be shots difficult or clost to impossible to make without the proper equipment.

cheers!

may alam po ba kayong upcoming photography workshops na pwedeng salihan?

sir, yung canon may photo contest/workshop. mas masarap matuto on the fly.

amateur photog po ako and i've been in the biz for more than a year pa lang, contributing for mags and websites--mostly showbiz. masaya po talaga at nakaka tanggal ng stress. bumabalik lang stress pag kailangan mo na bumili ng lente. hehe.

based on my xp, malaking tulong talaga ang pag workshop dahil opportunity po ito to meet other people. but, malaki din matututunan sa hobby nito using online sources.

i use a 450d (God willing 7d this xmas. hehe)

sir, yung canon may photo contest/workshop. mas masarap matuto on the fly.

amateur photog po ako and i've been in the biz for more than a year pa lang, contributing for mags and websites--mostly showbiz. masaya po talaga at nakaka tanggal ng stress. bumabalik lang stress pag kailangan mo na bumili ng lente. hehe.

based on my xp, malaking tulong talaga ang pag workshop dahil opportunity po ito to meet other people. but, malaki din matututunan sa hobby nito using online sources.

i use a 450d (God willing 7d this xmas. hehe)

may workshop for non-canon users sir? tnx

Why do i always read this on every Forum...

"Wala sa gear yan , nasa mata!"

"Wala sa Pana , nasa Indian!"

hehehe

Admitted na natin yun..skills and creativeness can not be bought.. it must be honed.

Pansin ko rin sa mga Photogs... kapag sapaw ang pics nila... dinadaan sa Gears...

"Pre over expose yung shot ko sa D3X ko eh..."

kapag sapaw sa Gear.. dinadaan sa Best Click!

"Pre awarded sobra sa Flicker yang D40 Shot ko ..."

Ayaw patalo..... yung mga ampapangit ng Shot .. dinadaan sa Gear.

Yung mga WALANG PAMBILI ng Gear .. dinadaan sa Shot.... hahahaha

I myself is still on the learning stage reagrding sa Photography... hindi ko naman linya naging hobby lang talaga..

Medyo blessed lang at nakakabili ng mga gears ko..

kaya minsan parang naaasiwa ako sa mga post dito na .. wala sa gear yan...

Why UPGRADE kung none sense lang din pala?

Hindi ba nila naisip na if you have the BEST GUN.. you might raise the chance that you'll get a better shot?

Better gears will produce better Picture.. no one can argue about it..

More MP will indeed get a clearer Picture... compare nyo nga yung Digicam dati na 1.3 MP sa 24MP na picture ngayon.. compare the details and saturation?

If you don't have the dough to get more expensive Gears.. JSTFU..

Not being rude but it is an insult sa mga gustong mag upgrade but getting wrong informations sa mga WALANG PAMBILE!

Nacompare nyo na ba ang Shot ng Full Frame Camera sa Cropped Sensor na DSLR?

Ako aaminin ko baguhan TALAGA! at wala pang alam... pero looking at the results really dropped my JAW!

Napapaisip na ako.. So that's why Proffessional Photographers.. those who needs Better Pictures, those who needs better results, those who MUST have the BEST picture ... UPGRADING their Gears!

Still tama pa rin... Wala sa Pana yan, Nasa Indian!

Pero kung ang Pana mo ay ang pinakaUPGRADED... yung pinakaLatest.... At may LIMA kang pana.... sigurado ako "tatama ka sa KOWBOY" !

'Nuff Said!

. . .

Ive been a casual picture taker (not a photographer) using a digicam for the past 2, maybe 3 years.

I feel that at this point, im ready to graduate to a "real" camera, much like one graduates to a big school after kindergarten.

I use the school analogy because I am basically a student of the art of taking pictures. One that aspires to take photographs at some point.

I was thinking of buying the Canon Rebel EOS Xs. Its reasonably priced and seems easy to use. I was also looking at the Nikon D40 basically because I cant afford anything more than that.

Someone told me to go out and try holding these 2 cameras to help me decide.

May I get some feedback from y'all about these 2 cameras?

This is one of the pictures ive taken -- using a Casio Exilim, no edits, no Photoshop, just a resize using the Preview function of my Mac. I want to take better pictures than this.

Thanks.

For me, this is a very nice picture. Tells a story ..... what do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

started exploring into photography early this year, for starters ok yung nikon d40 or d60 (budget-wise) pero tama yung comment nung isa dyan. iba pa rin talaga yung maganda gear mo, nothing compares a full-frame from a cropped frame format.

yung sakin eh pamatay oras lang, if you're serious get a full-frame, if you're curious lang don't waste your hard-earned money. and there's no point of competing and arguing with others, it's still in the eye of the beholder. but at least know the basics.

goodluck sating mga newbies! :thumbsupsmiley:

pangarap ko maging photographer..

According to Wiki

A photographer is a person who takes photographs using a camera.

A professional photographer uses photography to make a living whilst an amateur photographer

does not earn a living and typically takes photographs for pleasure and to record an event, place or person for future enjoyment.

so lahat ng camera ay puwedeng maging photographer :)

Just enjoy the hobby .

. . .

Shoot lang ng shoot nka digital na e! Kita agad resulta. imagination boys! use it. wala sa gears yan! Meron isang sikat jan, dati lagi panalo sa mga copntest. ang gamit nya yashica electro35 lang. tinalo pa nya un tatay ng sikat na ..... sa isang Photo contest and the other one ,owner ng big firm sa Ayala. ng tinangap nya un award sa stage, dala un bulok na yashica. Yung mga epal na my mga pambili ng mamahalin gears, pailing- iling lang! haha!!!

Can you imagine! rich boys with Leica M4 naka Summilux 1.4, naka Hasselblad with CZ Biogon lens! Another famous politician naka Contax na my Flektogon lens, hindi man lang nanalo kahit ano award! haha!

Bakit ko alam? isa ko sa judge e!..... Btw digital na din ako hehe! But I'm keeping my old gears. it's equally expensive as high end Dslr's.

Does anyone know where i can buy an exposure light meter for photography?

the ones i find on ebay and sulit are general purpose light meters

can i use them for photography? they only display light intensity in lux

What you need is a light meter that displays the F stop and the speed(shutter) There's also a display for asa or film speed

look for a used sekonic light meter or a more complicated minolta or pentax spot meters they should be cheap by now.

Bro, you can try e-bay. tyaga ka lang! I got mine for 1k

What you need is a light meter that displays the F stop and the speed(shutter) There's also a display for asa or film speed

look for a used sekonic light meter or a more complicated minolta or pentax spot meters they should be cheap by now.

Bro, you can try e-bay. tyaga ka lang! I got mine for 1k

oo nga, hirap pala maghanap nun.

brand new ones are priced 8k! huhuhu

someone please sell me a used one! kahit analog!

• 2 weeks later...

BTW.. may ikekwento me.... Ngpunta me sa isang mall sa singapore together with my frend VicUngasis (FUNAN- The IT Mall)....

and guess what... nabadtrip me sa isang store dun... ung SONG BROTHERS... tumutingin me ng mga camera at acc.

tapos itong insketo nagsalita na.... stop monkeying around.....

eh tumitingin nga me... bka ksi may magustuhan me.....

mgtatanong sna me ng price nung flash pero nabadtrip na me sa cnv ng instik na un....

nawala tuloy ang gana ko na bumili.... bibili sna me ng lens.. nakakainis ang store na ito.... pag pumunta u sa singapore....

iwasan u ang store na to.... di maganda ang ugali ng instik.....

Edited by TheRealDeal
started exploring into photography early this year, for starters ok yung nikon d40 or d60 (budget-wise) pero tama yung comment nung isa dyan. iba pa rin talaga yung maganda gear mo, nothing compares a full-frame from a cropped frame format.

yung sakin eh pamatay oras lang, if you're serious get a full-frame, if you're curious lang don't waste your hard-earned money. and there's no point of competing and arguing with others, it's still in the eye of the beholder. but at least know the basics.

goodluck sating mga newbies! :thumbsupsmiley:

what is a full frame format? and what is a cropped frame format? pasensya na po if a dumb question newbie lang and wanting to learn

BTW.. may ikekwento me.... Ngpunta me sa isang mall sa singapore together with my frend VicUngasis (FUNAN- The IT Mall)....

and guess what... nabadtrip me sa isang store dun... ung SONG BROTHERS... tumutingin me ng mga camera at acc.

tapos itong insketo nagsalita na.... stop monkeying around.....

eh tumitingin nga me... bka ksi may magustuhan me.....

mgtatanong sna me ng price nung flash pero nabadtrip na me sa cnv ng instik na un....

nawala tuloy ang gana ko na bumili.... bibili sna me ng lens.. nakakainis ang store na ito.... pag pumunta u sa singapore....

iwasan u ang store na to.... di maganda ang ugali ng instik.....

Although the treatment you got was inexcusable, I must say that Song Brothers is one of the more reputable stores in Funan by my experience. A few years back, I bought a Digilux 3 from them with extra SD cards one of which prematurely died after two months. I emailed them about this and they asked me to send them back the bad card. I received the replacement card after four days--even before they received the failed product which I sent via snail mail. On another trip, I dropped off the same camera for cleaning--which they said they would send to Germany pa. Two months later, the camera arrived and not only was it cleaned, the scratches in the top plate caused by the metal loops of the strap rubbing against it was also either buffed out or removed, or they replaced the top plate, and I was not charged beyond the cost of cleaning.

Now, the camera has been sent to them again after becoming an Ondoy victim. We'll see how well they do again. I'll post a FR here. I will mention your experience to them next time I am in SG because this is in total contrast to the reception I get.

Edited by boomouse

10 reasons NOT to become a professional photographer

1. Running a photography business has little to do with photography. If you think you should go pro just because you love photography and friends say good things about your pictures, think again. Being a photography professional has little to do with actual photography. Sure, you’ll shoot your weddings on the weekends, and there’s always editing to do. But ever consider how much of your life you’re going to end up devoting to emails, contracts, client meetings, advertising, troubleshooting, networking, researching? You are the human resources, IT, admin, marketing, sales, and accounting departments all wrapped up in one. And those responsibilities can be a rather significant part of your job. How much experience have you had running a business?

2. You can earn more working full time at Starbucks. It is true that there are some ridiculously rich wedding photographers out there–they live in mansions, drive Ferraris, live a rock star lifestyle. But according to US Bureau of Labor Statistics, in 2008 the average professional photographer earned $26,170. If you worked full time at Starbucks, you would be making about $35k/year. You’ve also heard about their awesome benefits, right? The truth is, many among the new generation of professional photographers are able to do what they do because they still living at home, or have a S.O. or spouse who is working full time helping to pay most of the bills. Do you ever plan on raising a family or buying a home? Good luck with that on your $26k income!

3. Your workweek is almost twice as long as the average person’s. When you have a full load, expect to be working at least 60-80 hours per week. Do you know who else works long hours like that? Doctors and lawyers. Guess how much they make?

4. Weekends are work days. Ask any wedding photographer, and they’ll tell you about all the birthdays, parties, baby showers, movies, (friends’) weddings, graduations, dinners, and trips they have missed out on. When the rest of the world is out relaxing and sleeping in and hanging out and having fun, you’ll be waking up at 7 in the morning to shoot someone else’s happy day.

5. You get to pay for your own health insurance. Forget about company benefits. As a professional photographer, you get no health insurance, no 401k, no paid vacation, no sick days, no paternity/maternity leave, no subsidized higher education, nada.

6. You get to pay for your own equipment! You thought camera equipment as a novice was expensive? Wait till you get to the pro level! And add in equipment insurance, business insurance, workshops, laptop upgrades, desktop upgrades, program upgrades, studio rental (unless you work from home), album and print samples, etc. Sure, they’re all business write-offs. But they’re also all money out of your pocket.

7. It’s easy to book jobs if you’re only charging $2-3k/wedding. If you’re excited because an engaged friend of yours is willing to pay you $2500 to shoot their wedding, and you think that this is a sign you should go pro, keep in mind that booking at $2-3k is a piece of cake for any half-decent photographer. The question is, how much do you need in order to earn a living? Do you realistically think you can one day stop budgeting like a college student if you only charge $2500? According to a recent CNN report, the average federal government employee earns about $116k/year in wages and benefits. They generally don’t get fired even if incompetent, clock out everyday at 5pm, and are entitled to hefty pensions when they retire at 55. How much do you want to be compensated for your 80 hour weeks? $50k without health benefits? $60k with no P.T.O.? Then you need to be booking at a minimum 15-20 weddings/year, and charging at least $4-5k each. How many years do you think it’ll take you to ramp up from charging $2k to charging 2.5x that amount? Most do not think about how difficult it is to scale up.

8. The immigrants weekend warriors are coming to take over your job! These people work during the day as accountants, engineers, IT professionals, etc, and during the weekend, they shoot weddings. Because they already have a stable income, most of them are content charging $2k/wedding. (You’re probably currently one of these yourself.) But if you want to make this a full-time job, how do you expect to compete against an exponentially growing number of people who are delivering a service virtually for free?

9. Most people cannot tell the difference between great and average photography. I don’t think I really need to explain this point, right? But here is the significance of this statement: if the average couple cannot see the difference between your work and Uncle Bob’s weekend shooting, why should they pay you more? To them, your prices are just overinflated. Not only are weekend warriors and novice photographers competing with price–they are also competing with perceived quality. Such is the nature of the industry you are thinking about making a career of.

10. Most never make it. Of the photographers I know who started out around the same time I did, the majority of them are either still struggling to make ends meet, or are seeking another career path. And every week, countless “established” photography studios are going out of business. Most likely, you’d just end up becoming another statistic.

Wasn’t quite the rosy picture you expected, huh? I know that many of us photographers often give off the sense that ours is a glamorous lifestyle. We travel to exotic locations, do what we love, are part of the happiest days of people’s lives, are among beautiful people, get to be our own boss. But that’s only one side of the coin. There’s a good reason why we don’t talk about all these other things. I urge you–before making plans to turn your interest into a career, count your costs. If being a professional photographer was as fun and easy as most people think it is, then everybody would try to become one. Which, I suppose, would explain the sudden glut in the supply of wedding photographers–along with the subsequent (albeit smaller) exodus from the industry. However difficult you think it is to become a successful wedding photographer–it’s likely even harder than that, and there are many things I have also left off this list. Is any of this giving you pause yet?

Or after reading all that, are you even more resolute in becoming a professional wedding photographer? Then perhaps–just perhaps–you have what it takes. If you have been following my blog and facebook for awhile, then you know how much I freaking love my job! And trust me, the benefits faaaar outweigh the drawbacks–at least in my experience. Drop by next week for the real answer to “What should I do to become a professional photographer?”

Happy Shooting!

10 reasons NOT to become a professional photographer

1. Running a photography business has little to do with photography. If you think you should go pro just because you love photography and friends say good things about your pictures, think again. Being a photography professional has little to do with actual photography. Sure, you’ll shoot your weddings on the weekends, and there’s always editing to do. But ever consider how much of your life you’re going to end up devoting to emails, contracts, client meetings, advertising, troubleshooting, networking, researching? You are the human resources, IT, admin, marketing, sales, and accounting departments all wrapped up in one. And those responsibilities can be a rather significant part of your job. How much experience have you had running a business?

2. You can earn more working full time at Starbucks. It is true that there are some ridiculously rich wedding photographers out there–they live in mansions, drive Ferraris, live a rock star lifestyle. But according to US Bureau of Labor Statistics, in 2008 the average professional photographer earned $26,170. If you worked full time at Starbucks, you would be making about $35k/year. You’ve also heard about their awesome benefits, right? The truth is, many among the new generation of professional photographers are able to do what they do because they still living at home, or have a S.O. or spouse who is working full time helping to pay most of the bills. Do you ever plan on raising a family or buying a home? Good luck with that on your $26k income!

3. Your workweek is almost twice as long as the average person’s. When you have a full load, expect to be working at least 60-80 hours per week. Do you know who else works long hours like that? Doctors and lawyers. Guess how much they make?

4. Weekends are work days. Ask any wedding photographer, and they’ll tell you about all the birthdays, parties, baby showers, movies, (friends’) weddings, graduations, dinners, and trips they have missed out on. When the rest of the world is out relaxing and sleeping in and hanging out and having fun, you’ll be waking up at 7 in the morning to shoot someone else’s happy day.

5. You get to pay for your own health insurance. Forget about company benefits. As a professional photographer, you get no health insurance, no 401k, no paid vacation, no sick days, no paternity/maternity leave, no subsidized higher education, nada.

6. You get to pay for your own equipment! You thought camera equipment as a novice was expensive? Wait till you get to the pro level! And add in equipment insurance, business insurance, workshops, laptop upgrades, desktop upgrades, program upgrades, studio rental (unless you work from home), album and print samples, etc. Sure, they’re all business write-offs. But they’re also all money out of your pocket.

7. It’s easy to book jobs if you’re only charging $2-3k/wedding. If you’re excited because an engaged friend of yours is willing to pay you $2500 to shoot their wedding, and you think that this is a sign you should go pro, keep in mind that booking at $2-3k is a piece of cake for any half-decent photographer. The question is, how much do you need in order to earn a living? Do you realistically think you can one day stop budgeting like a college student if you only charge $2500? According to a recent CNN report, the average federal government employee earns about $116k/year in wages and benefits. They generally don’t get fired even if incompetent, clock out everyday at 5pm, and are entitled to hefty pensions when they retire at 55. How much do you want to be compensated for your 80 hour weeks? $50k without health benefits? $60k with no P.T.O.? Then you need to be booking at a minimum 15-20 weddings/year, and charging at least $4-5k each. How many years do you think it’ll take you to ramp up from charging $2k to charging 2.5x that amount? Most do not think about how difficult it is to scale up.

8. The immigrants weekend warriors are coming to take over your job! These people work during the day as accountants, engineers, IT professionals, etc, and during the weekend, they shoot weddings. Because they already have a stable income, most of them are content charging $2k/wedding. (You’re probably currently one of these yourself.) But if you want to make this a full-time job, how do you expect to compete against an exponentially growing number of people who are delivering a service virtually for free?

9. Most people cannot tell the difference between great and average photography. I don’t think I really need to explain this point, right? But here is the significance of this statement: if the average couple cannot see the difference between your work and Uncle Bob’s weekend shooting, why should they pay you more? To them, your prices are just overinflated. Not only are weekend warriors and novice photographers competing with price–they are also competing with perceived quality. Such is the nature of the industry you are thinking about making a career of.

10. Most never make it. Of the photographers I know who started out around the same time I did, the majority of them are either still struggling to make ends meet, or are seeking another career path. And every week, countless “established” photography studios are going out of business. Most likely, you’d just end up becoming another statistic.

Wasn’t quite the rosy picture you expected, huh? I know that many of us photographers often give off the sense that ours is a glamorous lifestyle. We travel to exotic locations, do what we love, are part of the happiest days of people’s lives, are among beautiful people, get to be our own boss. But that’s only one side of the coin. There’s a good reason why we don’t talk about all these other things. I urge you–before making plans to turn your interest into a career, count your costs. If being a professional photographer was as fun and easy as most people think it is, then everybody would try to become one. Which, I suppose, would explain the sudden glut in the supply of wedding photographers–along with the subsequent (albeit smaller) exodus from the industry. However difficult you think it is to become a successful wedding photographer–it’s likely even harder than that, and there are many things I have also left off this list. Is any of this giving you pause yet?

Or after reading all that, are you even more resolute in becoming a professional wedding photographer? Then perhaps–just perhaps–you have what it takes. If you have been following my blog and facebook for awhile, then you know how much I freaking love my job! And trust me, the benefits faaaar outweigh the drawbacks–at least in my experience. Drop by next week for the real answer to “What should I do to become a professional photographer?”

Happy Shooting!

so whats the point? stop dreaming? common! its off the topic! why dont you research again on the net, then post it again here... make it HELPFUL.

10 answers to your 10 reasons NOT to become a professional photographer

1. Running a photography business has little to do with photography...

- of course photography in the most basic sense is considered an art form and people who take part in this are artists with a keen eye and a creative streak. Most artists are no businessmen and most of the time takes no heed of the costs rather they focus on the outcome of their work. The camera and the lens is the brush and the world is the canvas and a photographer’s goal is to capture this for posterity. It’s not a job it’s a passion and going pro is just one way of making your mark as an artist.

2. You can earn more working full time at Starbucks...

- Its not a question of making more. Consider a painter or a sculptor, how much do you think they earn? Do you think that when you see their works mounted on a frame that they sell like hotcakes? And when you say that you go pro do you honestly believe that photography will be the only thing that you do ALL THE TIME? Honestly parang hindi ka pinoy. Most Filipino artists’ right now do have regular jobs. They don’t sit down all day painting and sculpting. I have four kids that go to school and I pay rent but I still find the time to go out of town to shoot or draw and occasionally to write. Creativity is inherent in any artist. So if you say your “too busy” to do anything creative, then think again… your not an artist.

3. Your workweek is almost twice as long as the average person’s...

-so what? That’s the price you pay for your passion, for the art. Honestly if you can’t give time to do something that you love why bother? Craft and artistry is an ongoing learning process and the only time it ends is when your life does. There is always something new when you look through the lens and no matter how many lifetimes you go through you will never ever capture life in its entirety. But that’s the fun of it! Whatever you catch on film is a snippet of a time that will never come again.

4. Weekends are work days...

- true but do you think that because we miss out on these things that the time we spend behind the camera is not a happy day? Again my friend if you stop copy pasting articles from the net and pick up a camera and actually shoot you will never understand.

5. You get to pay for your own health insurance...

- interestingly enough statistics here in the Philippines already shows that only two out of ten Filipino’s have a functional health benefit and why would I need a 401k I don’t even live in the Younited Estates of Hamerica to be bothered by retirement plans. Again how many Filipino’s here actually have a retirement plan? Subsidized education? Why do you think our students end up joining the New People’s Army? The College of Fine Arts in U.P. Diliman used to be populated by students with farmer parents or from poor families now it’s populated by a parking lot full of cars since only the rich can afford the exorbitantly high cost of education. (no offence to my fellows in FA it’s just sad that that’s been the case with education nowadays)

6. You get to pay for your own equipment!

- ahh equipment, of course it is expensive. Tools are a necessity for any creative endeavor. But it does not automatically equate to being better at what you do. The equipment that you have only extends the creative boundaries but the lack of equipment does not limit it! As an artist I can compare with any photographer here using a Canon EOS with my photos shot using my NOKIA N-73! That’s how confident I am with my craft. Worried about software? I can go to Greenhills and buy a dozen graphic media at about 100 pesos a piece. And there are tons of free ware on the internet that you can download and use. Not to mention second hand photographic gear and peripherals that you can now get at cheaper prices. Ever heard of Hidalgo? Plus if you are part of a group you buy stuff as a group and share them around. That cuts your costs down; everybody knows this except you of course.

7. It’s easy to book jobs if you’re only charging $2-3k/wedding...

- my answer to point number 2 covers this more or less…

8. The immigrants weekend warriors are coming to take over your job!

- this I say will boil down to the quality of work that you can come up with. Anybody on this thread knows that anyone can pick up a half decent camera then point and shoot (sadly your one of them I’m sure). You jump and scream… hooray! I took a picture! But are you any good? In any type of endeavor there is always competition and that’s what makes it good because it pushes you to be unique to be different. It keeps you on your toes and makes you aware of the things that you have to improve on. Besides ganyan naman talaga dito sa atin. Ngayon magtayo ka ng barbikyuhan bukas makalawa apat na kayo na magkakatabi! The only difference na lang is how you make the sauce or kung mas marami at malaman ba ang barbikyu mo or kung yung hotdog na binebenta mo ay “tender juicy”. If you cant keep up with the competition then we all end up like you copy pasting negative articles to this thread.

9. Most people cannot tell the difference between great and average photography...

- I have to say you are wrong… kawawa ka naman para kang walang friends if you think people have no way of knowing a good job and an exceptional piece of work! Part of your statement is true if your work is just average. Pero kaya nga sya learning experience eh. (Pasensya ka na kung hindi kami pinanganak na naglalakad at may bigote na katulad mo) Everybody has to start from scratch somewhere, knowing that along the way you should be able to accept any criticism regarding your work and that you would need to improve on them.

10. Most never make it...

- let me guess… you’re a statistic… a person who has lost to all of the negative things stated above. A person whose dreams was shattered and turned only to frustration… now bitter and sad that all his creativity has gone all to waste. Nobody appreciates his artistic work so he has stopped and is content at sitting behind his desk job for the rest of his life. Content with his 401 when he gets old and his Starbucks salary and his benefits, Well good for you! I extend my condolences.

To most of us who’s heads are still in the clouds keep your feet on the ground and don’t let anyone say that your dreams are just a bunch of bull! Living your life is so much-much better than just surviving.

Lets keep this thread going peeps! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by Shinobi