Cellphone Reviews

dude, we have the same phone... 5510 din ako... and we also have the same goal, the 3300... though i'm also aiming for a 7650 or a p800 (which i am possible to become the proud owner of only if a. a rich relative dies; b. i win a bajillion bucks in lott; or c. someone is kind-hearted enough to give me one...)

anyway, i really like my 5510 cause of the mp3 player... it has i think 64MB memory for the songs... so that's about 14-16 songs on average...

s3cr3tiv3

You can change the settings in the audio manager to rip your CD's at a smaller rate, that means 30 to 31 songs. i got 3 different albums in my phone

Crystalmare

how do you change the settings para makapag-rip at a smaller rate? i've been trying to find that option for a long time... thanks dude!

the T68 (not T68i), the precursor to sony-ericsson's t68i...that can be upgraded!!! isn't dat gr8!!!!!! (not to mention a lot cheaper!!!)

t68 user ka rin pla. mabuhay. how much did it cost to have it upgraded and where? are there any problems dun sa phone?

pra sa akin, it's the first shipments of the NOKIA 3310's, ung mga finland versions pa nun. kc ung mga china models, tend to hang. :( pero i think no other cellphone makers can compare to the usability of NOKIA. mas madali kc sya gamitin.

s3cr3tiv3

You can change the settings in the audio manager to rip your CD's at a smaller rate, that means 30 to 31 songs. i got 3 different albums in my phone

Crystalmare

how do you change the settings para makapag-rip at a smaller rate? i've been trying to find that option for a long time... thanks dude!

its actually in the options setting. one of the tabs there indicates copy cd or something o do with cd. in that tab is a drop down menu to give you choices as to how well the recoding will be, choose the lowest, mga 44 or 66 not sure basta when you rip it lalabas na 1 or 2 mb lang sya. sadly i am still trying to figyre out how to convert .wma files to the .lse format, ayaw kumagat. if i can figure that out then pwede ko nang i convert yung collection ko of accoustic mp3s that i downloaded.

if that fon;t work then just post here and i'll come up with a more graphic solution

enjoy

;)

• 2 weeks later...