Cellphone Reviews

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
any reviews on samsung G600?

This phone is gorgeous, though thicker than its U600 brother. The camera is excellent, the interface is alright, the speaker sucks major big time though, and for the life of me, I can't figure out how to turn off the auto-flash. The price tag is a bit steep though, 18K and that is with a lousy little memory of 512mb. A pal got his, brand new in GH for 13K, then bought some cheap ass memory 4gb for another 2K, but this doesn't have the warranty so I'm not sure if its a better deal.

• 2 weeks later...
had the razor v8, nice phone, only complaint was the battery life, it normally just lasted me a day....if i use the phone a lot in terms of calls the bat life would even be shorter.

thanks for the feedback bro.... i guess you have to bring a spare batt and charger if you make a lot of calls hehehehe :)

any reviews on samsung G600?

not very outstanding in my opinion. while the camera has 5 megapixel resolution, picture quality still appear wanting and it doesn't give you much legroom for camera control although the flash helps. strangely, for a phone being peddled around for it's image capturing capabilities, it's audio utilities tend to stand out more. it has an FM radio feature, stereo wireless bluetooth connectivity and multi-format audio media player... sound quality is not compromised at all even if you connect it to an amplified speaker output.

if you're buying this phone for it's camera, i suggest you think about it again. if you're buying it for it's audio features, it's a good buy and then, of course, if you talk about sleek and slim, hell, it's a samsung! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am pissed off with my Nokia N82. I bought it last Tuesday. I shot one picture with the camera last Wednesday. However, on Thursday, the camera screen was blank and refused to take any picture. I brought it to the Nokia care center. It is under warranty pa, but it will require 3 to 4 weeks to get the necessary parts to replace the camera.

It is more difficult to use compared to my old Nokia 6300. The keys are very small. The GPS is slow. :angry:

Very typical of Nokia N-Series "new" releases..."buggy"

Once repaired, make sure its firmware is updated to the latest version

But based on your post, you are one unlucky buyer , the phone you bought has a "hardware" defect

I am pissed off with my Nokia N82. I bought it last Tuesday. I shot one picture with the camera last Wednesday. However, on Thursday, the camera screen was blank and refused to take any picture. I brought it to the Nokia care center. It is under warranty pa, but it will require 3 to 4 weeks to get the necessary parts to replace the camera.

It is more difficult to use compared to my old Nokia 6300. The keys are very small. The GPS is slow. :angry:

I am using Samsung g800 for a more than a month now. I bought it because of its camera, 5 mega. Ok naman sya, though yung xenon hinde ganun ka effective. The cellphone though a bit bulky ( not the usual Samsung slim style of cell phones ), very classy naman ang dating.

Then it has a lot more features such as RSS, and MP4 format for video recording. Another thing is that napakaganda nung resolution nya.

• 2 weeks later...

before i got n70 very happy performance,heres a review for my new phone pasensya na first time to give review

n81 2gb

upgrade to 4gb

ngage games compatible

music phone also mabilis access music

may map loader din

fast to use as modem

setback 2mp lng cam

at sa lakas soungmedyo madali life span battery