• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Cellphone Reviews

Has anyone heard na of a Blackberry phone.  Mukhang ogag ka sa phone na yun dahil mukha talagang calculator.  Pero hightech sya.  Meron syang server that hooks up with an email server.  Ibig sabihin pag may nag email sayo... akala mo text lang.  At pede kang mag reply.  You could recieve email anytime anywhere basta may signal ng globe or smart.

afaik, the phone that you are talking about is around 2 or 3 years old. and afaik, modern phones already have this feature.

in fact, i have used this feature dun sa Nokia 6630 ko. had the settings configured to my office's POP mail server, and using Smart Internet to connect. can also configure the settings wherein if there is an e-mail, it gets automatically downloaded. yun nga lang, medyo pricey, tsaka you have to consider that your e-mails are not purely business emails, maraming junk mails and spam dyan. kaya ako, ginagawa ko is on-demand e-mail download lang.

i am also using this feature dun sa XDA Mini ko.

and again, afaik, Sony Ericsson, already came up with a blackberry phone.

eto yun o..

Sony Ericsson M608 Blackberry Phone

post-17033-1151484991.jpg

hahaha.. problem ng Nokia S60 yan as usual..

but for SE K750-W800, its not a big problem...

you can always revert to the original OS installed via

master reset..also protected ang phone memory nya

except if you are using specialized software/hw dongles..

but still yung loader nya di na-a-apektohan.. I've customized

my SE K750 menu icons already from se-nse board...

very customizable sya..dami pwede for a small fone with

matching price...K750 can also be converted to W800 so you

can enjoy the walkman mode of W800, but not tried pa kasi

im planning to get a W800 nalang as the market price for

the unit is going down...can't wait for the K800/K790 to be

out as it is 3G capable..

Meron din naman master reset ang nokia n series.... fyi po...

Guest buru_tus
Has anyone heard na of a Blackberry phone.  Mukhang ogag ka sa phone na yun dahil mukha talagang calculator.  Pero hightech sya.  Meron syang server that hooks up with an email server.  Ibig sabihin pag may nag email sayo... akala mo text lang.  At pede kang mag reply.  You could recieve email anytime anywhere basta may signal ng globe or smart.

SERVER on a PHONE????

WOW!!!! that's high tech!!!!

it is called push technology brother!!!!

the phone itself doesn't have its own server

still using my panasonic a200 (white) for three years now and while its a low-end phone, its the only thing i really need for my daily routine...call, text, storage lang...no frills, no cams, no tunes, and no problem...ehehehe...water-proof pa kasi nahulog minsan sa pool eh di man lang nagsara buhay-na-buhay pa rin...:D

Nokia 3230.....Sobrang bagal, bagal open ng application , mag send ng message, anything ang bagal

yeah, kung ako sayo pards benta mo na yan. kaya lang nasa 7k na lang ngayon ang bentahan e. yung sa akin, naunahan ako nung phone na masira. sakit sa ulo! ilang beses akong nagpabalik-balik sa greenhills tapos in the end binenta ko na lang. :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

Guest buru_tus
nope.... SE K608i retails around 8k 2nd hand and around 12k brand new.

on the other hand, Razr V3X retails around 14-15k second hand. no idea on how much it costs brand new.

brand new is only 14-15k

was able to check the prices at gold crest

yun pa rin ba ang tawag sa tabi nung Park Square 2 and Glorietta 2?