Will Y0u Still L0ve Me Even If....

Guest BDC0425

@iCandy: Did you know I founded Facebook? yes, that's true...believe me...and I made it for you.... :rolleyes:

@yeehaa: at least, we will also have some fast cash to spend!!!

If I wear a wig? and take it off only at night, when I'm in bed with you? :D (perfect combo for the shaving secrets you have)

Edited by saeed

@iCandy: come to me, baby, walk right this way...(got me on the Facebook, though...but, yeah, I founded that for you...and Mark Z is just my dummy, which is another secret I just shared with you.... :) )

I check all your social media posts, before you actually post them? :D

@babychans: yes. You have an abnormal sleep pattern, I am abnormal. Match made in heaven!

@saeed: (why do I feel like I'm walking right into a trap? Haha)

OnT: yes. It's better to have another set of eyes check my pists for errors.

... I always make jokes about you?

No one had the audacity to answer to your condition... :lol: and since I think I'm the smelly one here, so, yeah, no worries.

We have options: A laundry clip to pinch your nose with, and a promise to bathe every time, using your soap (or pet soap) so I'll smell like you (or your pet). Good enough?

I spend with reckless abandon today..and probably regret it the next day (since most are impractical binges), with constant bickering and bugging you, for not stopping me previously...

As long as you (we) keep our weight in check (or at least pretend to do so), go ahead, pig out on those buffets, I'll gladly sympathize with your stress, and stress eat myself..

I (hide - a strong word) be discreet with some of my income from you, yet expects you to let me know about yours? believe me, it is for a good cause :D