Will Y0u Still L0ve Me Even If....

Guest BDC0425

Guest lustfortravel
I don't know either... we'll die hungry.. but loving each other hahaha

will you still love even if my eysight is bad?

yes of course. you can always wear contacts, or glasses or opt for laser treatment :lol:

will you still love me if i have no more money to give to you?

Edited by lustfortravel
Guest bleeding_angel
Would you love me if I was down and out?

Would you still have love for me?

:D

hmmm... poetic... kaso plagiarized... hahaha... joke...

the answer is yes i will...

will you still love me even if i change the color of my hair to violet and pink?

Tell you my story, i meet a Filipina on chat last years, we did talk lot she told me she was a province girl. we fall in love, in jully she went Manila wait for me i arrive in october to meet her, we had wonderful time love and all ressort, went her house meet her family poor but so wonderful heart, after i came back my contry she stay Manila with friends.

I went back in febuary meet her again get fiance

In may get married but in june i learn from friend she was gro in club, yes i got hurt mad all i did not wanted anymore of her. She explain me all she had no choice i know all, said was to help her family but she had 3 other forienger f#&k friend same time as me, after marriage she stop but i did not know.

so so so so

now all ok and i love her and she love me too cos we did share talk lot lot and tell all tru no more lie

Maybe i am stupid but so nice and wonderful to been in love

believe me, when i get frisky, you would notice ;)

yes it's alright with me, you do not even have to explain where you have been as long as we both have the same priviledges.

would you still love me if..... i suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, and i told you i have to go home even if i am already home.