Will Y0u Still L0ve Me Even If....

Guest BDC0425

Yes of course .... as long as we have some loving even if you are watching TV ... and you do not use the remote as a weapon against me

Will you still love me if i used to be a "bolero" "smoothtalker"? Of course now hindi na

Yes. as long as there is still a space for me on the bed, on the sofa, everywhere.

Will you still love me even if I'm always the one holding the remote of the TV?

Oh yes...as long as you dont break mine...... and just as you said you can always change....

yes, because i believe that even the very evil person can change because of love :)

Will you still love me even if I am a heartbreaker?

Will you still love me even if I make love tirelessly

Edited by lomex32

Yebah ... as long as you will let me grow it back

Will u stil love me even if ..... i am very much into PDA

yes , i will still love you. because through my love and in due time .. you will remember me and know how much i love you. :)

will you still love me if I ask you to shave your head?

yes , i will still love you. because through my love and in due time .. you will remember me and know how much i love you. :)

will you still love me if I ask you to shave your head?

surely I will.. even though I positively think it won't look good on me..

will you still love and care for me even if I already love someone before I met you but I also fell in love with you when I came to know you?? (magulo pero the heart works in mysterious ways)

will you still love and care for me even if I already love someone before I met you but I also fell in love with you when I came to know you?? (magulo pero the heart works in mysterious ways)

I will because I agree to the song that says: It is hard to belong to someone else when the right one comes along. I may just be the right one for you...and not the girl you met before me.

Will you still love me even if I sleep with every other man on the street? Or with all MTC male members whose handles have at least one consonant?

yes. it will be a challenging role and feeling, but i will.

will u still love me even if i snore when i sleep? :lol:

yes... I sleep deeply so I might not even hear you snore.. besides I do snore sometimes..

will you still love me if you love me more than I do??