Will Y0u Still L0ve Me Even If....

Guest BDC0425

it will never matter to me.. i'll love you for who you are, not for what you have..

will you still love me even if i get so stressed to the point that i get irritated with almost everything, including you?

awww...thats sweet...

yup i will....as long as you will not harbor those negative feelings for a long time....But if and when the time comes when I would be such a bother...then i'll let you have your space...

will you, even if we're not sexually compatible?

awww...thats sweet...

yup i will....as long as you will not harbor those negative feelings for a long time....But if and when the time comes when I would be such a bother...then i'll let you have your space...

will you, even if we're not sexually compatible?

I will. Even if we're not compatible in bed, I'll make sure you cum on a regular basis. You don't have to think about me, but I'll be thinking about you.

Will you still love me even if I live the life of a jedi?

yes as long as you don't mind if all my undies are black. :)

yes. we do not know what tomorrow will bring. for if we love each other, we will both strive hard

to make our future better

will you still love me even if I weigh 200 lbs?

ok if all your undies are naturally black not nangitim sa kasusuot

que sera sera

yeah weight doesnt matter...

...even if i look like that guy in the arthro commercial?

yes as long as you don't mind if all my undies are black. :)

yes. we do not know what tomorrow will bring. for if we love each other, we will both strive hard

to make our future better

will you still love me even if I weigh 200 lbs?

I've never liked skinny girls.

Will you still love me even if I can't wear anything formal?

Guest saintwitch

of course, it doesnt matter if youre out of fashion, when you love someone, we are talking about the feelings, the

emotional aspect.. so to hell with fashion and anything about physical appearance, its the heart that matters right?

will you still love me even i am a prostitute?

of course, it doesnt matter if youre out of fashion, when you love someone, we are talking about the feelings, the

emotional aspect.. so to hell with fashion and anything about physical appearance, its the heart that matters right?

I won't judge you for what you do just as long as you make me cum twice the times your customers do.

Will you still love me even if I break your family heirloom?

Will you still love me even if I looked like BAKEKANG?

yup... just like what you said... love is accepting the person who she/he really is, and not loving only the good points of the person

for better for worst right?

would you love me even if i loose my sanity

Edited by ko5he4

Depends. If you love your work, Id have to think there's something wrong up your head.

.If you dont like it and are trying to change, then absolutely! Points for experience....

--------------

Will you love me even if I have no legs and you have to push me around in my wheelchair, carry me to bed, and wash my dirt if i s**t in the bed?

ay...nasan na po ang question...

will you still, even if i've tasted a dozen men before you? :rolleyes:

y not?

it's not how many men you have been in bed with. sex is only secondary to love. what's more important is the love and trust you have for each other..

and if women can love men who have been in bed with more than a dozen women... dapat in equal footing din sa women

y not?

it's not how many men you have been in bed with. sex is only secondary to love. what's more important is the love and trust you have for each other..

and if women can love men who have been in bed with more than a dozen women... dapat in equal footing din sa women

will you, even if i can't promise you marriage?

of course....i was never into looks and anything physical.....

will you still love me, even i wouldnt be able to give you all that your heart desires?....

no problem with that. it's not all about me. it's about you also. about us.

will you still love me, even if i can't give you total pleasure?