Will Y0u Still L0ve Me Even If....

Guest BDC0425

Yes, I would but you and I would need to have a long talk on the importance of not spoiling them.

Will you still love me if I fail to think of a gift for you on your birthday?

am not really into gifts. any will do. your company would suffice...nakz :hypocritesmiley: :) :*

will you still love me if i still communicate with the EX'es?

am not really into gifts. any will do. your company would suffice...nakz :hypocritesmiley: :) :*

will you still love me if i still communicate with the EX'es?

As long as I know that you love me, I'll feel secure in that love and will therefore have no problem with you communicating with your EX'es.

Will you still love me if you found out one of our neighbors is my EX? :P

As long as I know that you love me, I'll feel secure in that love and will therefore have no problem with you communicating with your EX'es.

Will you still love me if you found out one of our neighbors is my EX? :P

hmm, i'll keep an eye on your EX!

will you still love if i told you i ate soil when i was a kid?

..so as to not disturb other peoples train of thought..

NO i ewwe pad thai

how bout if im a tosser and turner in bed...

Re train of thought: I hear yah. :P

Tossin and turnin wont bother me any ... ^_^

Will you :heart: me even if im hyperactive?

No problem. I did that too. May halong ice cream pa. :lol:

Will you still love me if I told you that mahilig akong mag-laro sa kanal when I was a kid? :boo:

anong lasa ng lupa at ice cream? :sick:

anong laro mo sa kanal?

will you still love me if i pass gas more than the average person does? :boo:

anong lasa ng lupa at ice cream? :sick:

anong laro mo sa kanal?

will you still love me if i pass gas more than the average person does? :boo:

Medyo maalat. I was 3 years old and an older cousin fed it to me. Demonyong iyon. :lol:

Laro sa kanal - pinagkakarera ko (along with the neighborhood kids) iyong mga tansan. The tansan that got to the drainage first wins.

I would still love you even if you pass gas a lot even with the knowledge that my life expectancy may be severely impacted. :P

Would you still love me if I have kuto? :boo:

Medyo maalat. I was 3 years old and an older cousin fed it to me. Demonyong iyon. :lol:

Laro sa kanal - pinagkakarera ko (along with the neighborhood kids) iyong mga tansan. The tansan that got to the drainage first wins.

I would still love you even if you pass gas a lot even with the knowledge that my life expectancy may be severely impacted. :P

Would you still love me if I have kuto? :boo:

me naman, i ate soil because my cousin told me to imagine that it's food. we're playing bahay bahayan in the doghouse.

life was so simple then. and we had fun. i was always in the streets playong w/the neighbors.

bat ka nagkakuto? don't worry, i'll buy you suyod. :lol:

will you still love me if i have buhok sa kilikili? :hypocritesmiley:

me naman, i ate soil because my cousin told me to imagine that it's food. we're playing bahay bahayan in the doghouse.

life was so simple then. and we had fun. i was always in the streets playong w/the neighbors.

bat ka nagkakuto? don't worry, i'll buy you suyod. :lol:

will you still love me if i have buhok sa kilikili? :hypocritesmiley:

I'll lovingly shave it for you with romantic music playing in the background pa. :lol:

Going back to the soil - did you check if nothing was mixed with the soil since you were playing sa doghouse? :P

Would you still love me if I have long nosehair? :sick:

I'll lovingly shave it for you with romantic music playing in the background pa. :lol:

Going back to the soil - did you check if nothing was mixed with the soil since you were playing sa doghouse? :P

Would you still love me if I have long nosehair? :sick:

nyahaha!

i didn't check. waaaaah! i just stuffed the soil in my mouth. yucky talaga. may bato bato pa.

eating the leaves was easy but the soil was really tough. but i managed. :rolleyes:

how long is your nose hair? you can always put it back inside the nostrils when nobody's looking. :lol:

question, why do guys have longer nose hairs than us, ladies?

Edited by transcience
nyahaha!

i didn't check. waaaaah! i just stuffed the soil in my mouth. yucky talaga. may bato bato pa.

eating the leaves was easy but the soil was really tough. but i managed. :rolleyes:

how long is your nose hair? you can always put it back inside the nostrils when nobody's looking. :lol:

question, why do guys have longer nose hairs than us, ladies?

I'm no medical expert pero it's probably hormonal. Probably the same hormones that make us grow moustaches and beards are responsible. :hypocritesmiley:

Ikaw naman o. Pinag-tipiran pa ako. Hindi man lang ako ibili ng pang-gupit. :boo: :lol:

Would you still love me even if I always fall asleep whenever we go out to the movies?

u sure those r rocks?

prolly nature .. u get long outerhair we get long inner hair ie nose, ears ...my 2 cents

back to topic..

how bout if i have the mental capacity of a 3 yr old

i hope they were rocks and not poopoo. :cry: :(

i can handle kids of any age.

will you still love me if my skin is all leathery and wrinkly?

I'm no medical expert pero it's probably hormonal. Probably the same hormones that make us grow moustaches and beards are responsible. :hypocritesmiley:

Ikaw naman o. Pinag-tipiran pa ako. Hindi man lang ako ibili ng pang-gupit. :boo: :lol:

Would you still love me even if I always fall asleep whenever we go out to the movies?

then we have to stop watching movies. we'll rent na lang or watch dvds at home.

will you still love me if i'm skin and bones?

Ill feed you to put some more meat on `em bones...

Will you still :heart: me even if I remind everyone that there is a sequence to the thread and can we please try to adhere to the sequence by not answering posts made more than a couple of hours back?

:P

then we have to stop watching movies. we'll rent na lang or watch dvds at home.

will you still love me if i'm skin and bones?

That's alright as long as you're tuberculosis-free and not sickly. :lol: I might even be able to make sweet music for you by running my hands through your ribs, like playing the harp. :P

Will you still love me even if I hate Wowowee?

That's alright as long as you're tuberculosis-free and not sickly. :lol: I might even be able to make sweet music for you by running my hands through your ribs, like playing the harp. :P

Will you still love me even if I hate Wowowee?

skinny but not sickly.

i hate wowowee too. they capitalise on people's poverty to boost ratings. bad bad bad :grr:

will you still love me if i have lots of pockmarks on the face?

skinny but not sickly.

i hate wowowee too. they capitalise on people's poverty to boost ratings. bad bad bad :grr:

will you still love me if i have lots of pockmarks on the face?

That's alright. Kissing a very smooth face can be quite boring.

Never liked Revillame from Day 1. What he did to Helen Vela's daughter was a real low. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Will you still love me even if I'm shorter than Tom Cruise but often mistaken for him? (Naks!) :lol:

That's alright. Kissing a very smooth face can be quite boring.

Never liked Revillame from Day 1. What he did to Helen Vela's daughter was a real low. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Will you still love me even if I'm shorter than Tom Cruise but often mistaken for him? (Naks!) :lol:

so kissing a pitted face is a respite from the flawless, luminous one?

well, i'm as tall as katie holmes, so okay lang. bagay tayo. hahahaha! :lol:

will you still love me if i show up in your doorsteps unannounced?

so kissing a pitted face is a respite from the flawless, luminous one?

well, i'm as tall as katie holmes, so okay lang. bagay tayo. hahahaha! :lol:

will you still love me if i show up in your doorsteps unannounced?

I have nothing to hide so your showing up at my doorstep unannounced shouldn't be a problem. I will always be ready for you. :boo:

Will you still love me even if you don't like my job?