Pc Or Console?

azrach187

Hi. This is my first post.

For me it depends on the game, there are games that are good on the PC and there are games that are good on the Console. :)

im with you. Napapansin ko kasi pag gusto mo ng multiplayer experience sa western rpgs, rts(starcraft anyone?), fps(remember counter-strike?), pc game ako. Kung gusto mo ng games na pang solo, magandang suggestion ang consoles(pwede na rin naman sya pang multiplayer kaso di parehas ang experience na dinedeliver tulad ng pc games)

• 2 weeks later...

mas maganda talaga pc lalo na kung high speced ang graphics card mo...kaya lang matrabaho mag play ng game.... sa console naman play lang ng play. i have consoles but when i was able to purchase nice video cards iba realism ng graphics...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have both. i still go with the PC. i have some games on both systems.. but graphics wise.. with a good video card / pc rig.. big monitor na LED with low response time. PC games are still the best. youll notice the fps games compared to consoles on the frames per second kicks consoles asses.

Hirapan ka mag laro sa pc compared sa console kasi wala controller? bah who needs an xbox controller.. grab the program motion joy.. and you can plug via usb your ps3 controller. you can even have it function as a ps1 / 2 / 3 or xbox controller. complete setting changes.. kung may bluetooth k naman pde mo activate un controller mo sa ps3 for bluetooth. so you can play while lying down on the PC. No more sacrifices for graphics sa console. you can have it both sa pC :)

From someone who was into gaming for two decades, console still is a better gaming device. Yes, a high-end gaming PC will stomp a ps3/xbox360/wii anytime but...it all boils down to games and on that matter, most console games have better gameplay than PC games although the latter has more eye-candy games (of course exceptions are those games meant on each devices like RPGs and Fighting games on consoles and RTS/strategy games on PC). But, people are not playing games because of graphics or story, they're playing it because of the gameplay. Those who says otherwise might just watch movies on IMax theaters.