Have You Ever Been.....

Guest BDC0425

• 2 weeks later...
never pa ko naging obsessed but naging in love na ko.

when you sy obsessed, parang stalker na eh, lahat ng kilos ng partner mo alam mo dapat and all.

parang psycho na pala yan! :lol: di naman ako ganyan :D kakatakot na pag ganyan ^_^

Hmmm.. i'm really not sure... would thinking about her most of the day, since a lot of things remind you of her, count as an obsession already? :)

yeah...thinking about another person most of the day..the very first thought upon waking up....yung ikaw mismo...na su surprise ka na kase tuwing gagana isip mo...sya lagi ang unang nag reregister..( para kang nakulam na hindi mo maintindihan? :unsure: :D ) ..parang...pc...pag in on mo...."WINDOWS" agad yung makikita mo :blink: :upside: ....does that count as being "obsessed?"

well tsambahan lang yan..ang unang ma inlove TALO!!

ay uu nga ^_^

• 5 months later...
Oh my... its BABYMAKER!!!

LOVER BOY?!? Tsk. tsk. Be careful. Some ladies might believe you...

Yep. I vouch for babymaker's statement that he is OBSESSED with his girl (BABE talaga 'to). This guy used to travel all the way to Subic (from QC, on a bloody DAILY BASIS) to visit her. And he didn't do this for a short period of time, twas close to a doggone YEAR! The unique thing about babymaker is that he is BOTH obsessed & passionate about his Babe. So he & she took the plunge.

Nope. I do not vouch for babymaker's statement about himself being in-love and obsessed with his children... this guy is INSANELY MAD about them. This is pure passion at its best! The best doggone father I know. :)

but u can't say that unless u can't feel the love then u r lying to ur self THINK about it <_< <_< <_<

i always was.. when it was still us.. pero hindi naman to the point of stalking on him. i wanted to see him everyday, sulit na sulit ang unlimited text service noon. hehe! nakakasawa din minsan but i never had the chance to get over it kasi before pa ko nasanay, nagkalabuan na kami.. huhu!! nah, weather-weather lang yan.. ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

By definition, obsession means a state wherein a person becomes intensely or abnormally preoccupied with his object of desire. Ob-session relationship - ob-session - object - You treat your partner as an object, a purpose for your fanatical thoughts and actions. That's what obsession is: a person (a couple) having one-track mind being too concerned with his obsession to the point that he (or they) lose touch of who they are as individuals having their own separate subjectivities. This is bad. Just when you thought you're only `in love' dearly, you're behavior turns towards being more and more dependent on the other person and on the relationship in general - The `I can't stop thinking about you' or `I can't leave without you' syndrome - Obsession relationship.

Most often, we picture of obsession as a `stalker', a mad lover, a stranger offering, more so shoving, his unrequited love (love without return) ending up either in jail or the asylum. However an obsession relationship could also turn out just as bad since once it ends, the obsessed partner could go just as `mad'.

Another comparison that could be made is between lust relationship and obsession relationship. Though a relationship started with a lust, most probably the couple will learn how to really love as they get to know each other better. On the other hand, an obsession relationship turns worse, misleading and destructive, as more and more time and effort is invested in the relationship. "Love can grow out of lust, but obsession kills love every time."

So before obsession turns any more intense and therefore damaging, even before it starts, it would be saving to know the signs. Watch your behavior. If all of your time and effort goes into satisfying the needs of another person or in courting or pursuing him; if you're always trying so hard to please the other without him doing the same for you; if you feel that you've lost yourself living your life based on the needs of the other person; or if your relationship is without consideration and compromise yet you won't let go, then you are at risk of obsession. You become caught up believing that someone who doesn't love you really does, and you can't move on. You blind yourself to opportunities of meeting someone who will truly make you happy, and in return. So what should you do? -

Stop! Commit yourself to stop. Be a cynic, or be indifferent, whatever it takes. Stop idealizing the object of your obsession. Stop glorifying even sympathizing. Make indifference your approach, the opposite of (too much) love. Remember that real love is nurturing, it helps people grow, but obsession - it weakens, rather taking away from the person trapped in it. Sure you can get lost in love, but don't lose yourself, be happy.

• 3 months later...