Have You Ever Been.....

Guest BDC0425

I have been obsessed, obsessed and in love, but never just in love.

In one case I was obsessed with a girl that I hated, and I wanted to break up with her. But, I was afraid that I couldn't handle the pain of the separation eventhough I hated her. I stayed with her just to avoid that possibility. But, in the end, I couldn't stand it anymore, and I did end it. The separation was not as bad as I expected,or as bad as it had been in the past.

I feel excrutiating pain as a result of romantic separation. I think I become deeply attached during the relationship. I experience terrible guilt after the separation. I feel that I never should have started the relationship in the first place if I couldn't carry through. I blame myself for causing unnecessary pain. But, I also miss the person.

My post-breakup obsession expresses itself as panic attacks. It takes quite a bit of time before the panic attacks go away completely.

-q

• 2 weeks later...

obsessed me?... siguro at the initial stages of the courtship (which is usually normal for guys trying to court a girl) but then i easily get over it... i always believe that a relationship is about helping each other grow than trying to control the other person... a man and a woman is nature's great miracle when united in love as long as that love helps them evolve into better than themselves...

• 2 weeks later...

well..when i love someone.. i show it..and im proud of it..

when i love, i give my all yet i still keep something for myself

coz always believe that nothing last forever..

i do hope for the best but i also prepare myself for the worst

i do know how to control myself and set my own limitations whenever im in a relationship

na kahit mahal ko sya and he is world.. i will still live my life whether hes w/me or not

coz if i didn't i may not survived w/ all the pain of losing them in the end

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sa wife ko, kaya kahit mag hubad ka pa sa harap ko, tatawanan lang kita eh, nyahahah, joke lang, hindi naman ako pupunta sa lugar na ganun, pero before talaga, obesessed ako sa asawa ko, ngayon konti na lang, kasi dun nagsisimula ang away, at walan ng tiwala, kaya maganda yung mahalin na lang sya kaysa obsession dba???

• 1 month later...

When I really love the person I want him to be with me as much as possible. After work, weekends, etc. I want ME to be the centre of his world because he would be the centre of mine. When the latter doesnt happen, I get really mad & emotional.. so yes I am very immature sometimes.

But I've never been 'obsessed'. But my ex bf was obsessed with me.. and man.. it was the worst relship ever!