• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Who Is Into Scale Modelling?

coolestboy

Big bikes and Cars modeller po ako, pero minsan na lang ko bumili at gumawa... dami trabaho eh.. usually my kits came frome lil's futaba park square.. ganda naman ng mga worl war alnd and air crafts nyo... kainggit.. yup, meron pong bilihan sa makati cinema square pag akyat ng hagdan after ng bilihan ng fishermans kits and accesories...

a P-39N/Q Air Cobra used by Soviet Union during WWII thru Lend-Lease Program by US Govt.

Ilang hours yung nagagawa mo per isang model bro? bilib ako sa iyo. ang dami mong time. hehe

your posts inspired me to build my overdue 1/144 A-10 thunderbolt.

post ko kpag tapos na, :thumbsupsmiley:

the reason i more than enough time for these hobby is that mahaba ang dayoff namin from work (3-4 days)...... sa Intel nga pala ako nag work......dahil sa wala naman akong kina karir na chika babes (sa ngayon) o ibang pinag aabalahan during my dayoff, i could finish these fighter plane kits in about 3-4 hours kapag tuloy tuloy ang gawa ko......yung first kong ginawa na Tiger 1 Tank took me almost half a day dahil first time ko mag build and the kit has too many parts (nakakangawit and i had to do stretching several times)......lahat ng mga nagawa ko is un-painted pero kumpleto yun decal stickers nya......even thou i'm only into this scale modeling barely 2 months old eh bihasa ako sa mga ganitong assembly process whether its toys, computers, machines at work namin.......as long as may blue print or assembly instructions eh kayang kaya ko :thumbsupsmiley:

Sphinx,

I have a few car modeler friends too. Maybe you should meet them to catch up. I gave up on building cars back in the 80s kasi ang hirap gumawa ng high gloss finish. Pero one of these days Ill try again.

:)

cge pag meron na me free time.. medyo hectic sched.. thanks! La na nga ko bagong binubuo eh... hehehehe

this is my latest build, the B17F Flying Fortress Bomber that i bought yesterday sa LIL's Park square......It took me @ 6 hours to finish this one excluding the decal stickets at jingle lang ang pahinga :P......mas simple pa nga yun mga parts compared to the fighter planes na mas detailed but gluing is rather difficult dahil u have to bind those big parts like the fuselage and wings with rubber bands para maganda ang dikit at have to let it dry completely kaya matagal.

post-145652-1194678666.jpg

post-145652-1194678677.jpg

this is my latest build, the B17F Flying Fortress Bomber that i bought yesterday sa LIL's Park square......It took me @ 6 hours to finish this one excluding the decal stickets at jingle lang ang pahinga :P......mas simple pa nga yun mga parts compared to the fighter planes na mas detailed but gluing is rather difficult dahil u have to bind those big parts like the fuselage and wings with rubber bands para maganda ang dikit at have to let it dry completely kaya matagal.

Nice assembly, sir!

Just a small piece of advice:

Please make sure the room you're assembling the models in has good air ventilation. The fumes from the glue (and paint, when you decide to start painting) are very harmful to people. Never assemble in an air-conditioned room!

You really have to try painting the kits! It takes modeling to another level!