Stock Car Or Modified?

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Today, 11:24 AM

I am quoting from experience.

I modified my STI all the way to 520hp with cosworth internals etc

You can see the car sa back ground. It has Zero Sport body kit, carbon fiber , methanol injection, tomei arms turbo, 800cc fuel injector, walbro pump, full exhaust, a roll cage, strutbar, sway bar, rear end bar , . I modified everything. modification costs more than the car itself. the downside, due to ADvanced clutch tri puck clutch, di ko magamit every day sa tigas ng clutch. madalas lumalabas ang check engine signal . sa asar binenta ko na lang .

now I drive the Nissan GTR, di ko modify, ayun walang sakit ng ulo. ang mga kaibigan ko na kinalikot gtr nila mayat maya nasa Titan o auto plus

• 3 weeks later...

It's a personality thing. People who likes modified (at any level) are usually the type of car enthusiasts who want some measure of personalization/customization to their vehicle. Dun nila nakukuha satisfaction. They will usually choose and keep (for a long time) models based on their aftermarket potential.

For some naman, the satisfaction comes from keeping their cars looking completely OE with the idea that cars kept untouched but pristine conveys a certain type of character. These are the people you'd hear things like: "i'm not into accessories or modifications. Mas masarap kasing magpalit ng auto basta't may lumabas na bago." "Mas favorable sa resale ang all original, malinis at mababang mileage." ...They're usually right.

Ako naman, I learned my lesson the hard way. Nalulung sa modification then nasira ang auto. Before pag niyaya ako ng mga friends ko na "tara lets go to the beach" di ko madala ang modified kong kotse sa takot na tumirik.

The reason why I modified is simple, I want it to go faster. period. pero nagsisi ako, my car did become faster. from the stock 280 crank hp napataas naman to 520whp. iyon nga lang di mo na puede mamaneho araw araw. and kahit napataas ko sa 520whp hindi ko pa rin mahabol sa rekta ang Nissan GTR. kaya ayun kakahabol sumabog ang makina, nawasak piston.

My advice. Save your money na pang mods and buy something faster...with warranty

ps. Kung mags mags lang ok na modification iyon, pangit din naman kung pare pareho ang hitsura ng oto natin

Edited by r35gtr
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...