Toy Collection

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@baby

Yup I've seen his house on the TV. I think it was featured in GMA, I forget what show it is.

Yep. He's been featured several times na sa TV. Iba-ibang shows. :)

Would anyone know if yexel accepts commission projects?

I don't know about that. But it'd be best to PM him on FB and ask. All I know is that aside from the toy museum, he's also selling some of the life size toys he created or maybe if there are requests. :)

Yep. He's been featured several times na sa TV. Iba-ibang shows. :)

I don't know about that. But it'd be best to PM him on FB and ask. All I know is that aside from the toy museum, he's also selling some of the life size toys he created or maybe if there are requests. :)

Thanks for the reply. I actually pass by his house every time I come from Southmall. I'm pretty sure it's his house with all the lifesize statues displayed outside his home.

• 4 weeks later...

Most figures I collect are Japanese. Been after the Saint Cloth Myth series lately, too bad these things are rare in Phils, not to mention their prices are jacked up :(

if you really like Saint Seiya figures. What I normally do is buy them online, then have the item shipped to my family/friends' address outside of Philippines. And request if they can bring it home, if ever uwi sila ng pinas. I agree jacked up price dito sa atin. One good collection sa series are the 12 Gold saints plus the bronze saints in their original bronze cloths. Just sharing lang dre..