Toy Collection

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I collected all 12 of the MU Secret Wars Pack... Disappointed that they didn't release Colossus or Rogue. Spider-Man there was redundant...

Colossus was released in a single pack. The classic Colossus with yellow trimmed boots will be coming out in a box set of the Giant Size X-Men #1.

I have a review of MU Colossus here:

http://toysoldier118.i.ph/blogs/toysoldier118/2010/12/31/intel-report-marvel-universe-colossus/

- JM

• 2 weeks later...

i'm collecting and painting master grade gundams like zaku II, dom, zgok etc. I just bought a perfect grade wing zero custom at greenhills last year still on the sanding process, also have PVC figures like diskvision eve, dead or alive kokoro bikini figure and my black rock shooter a 1/8 scale pvc produced by good smile company:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

wow ngayon ko lng npuntahan tong thread na to.. hehe.. toycon 2011 na bukas.. just recently bought my 2-day pass earlier sa megamall for the event tomorrow. kitakits

btw, i collect TF toys (usually OP, Jazz, Hound and Grimlock), Hulk / Batman Figs (start palang), and PS1, PS2, PS3 console games (FF and MGS series)

• 2 weeks later...

hello any of you guys collect japanese toys such as nemdroids revoltech and figma figures and also detailed PVC

Most figures I collect are Japanese. Been after the Saint Cloth Myth series lately, too bad these things are rare in Phils, not to mention their prices are jacked up :(

• 4 weeks later...