Toy Collection

just got masterpiece megs by takara and prime (20th anniv ed by hasbro) recently... as of now i'm still contemplating on whether to get the takara version of starscream or the hasbro edition... any comments guys to help me decide.. :goatee:

probabale mp-07:

- thundercracker (para buo na yung mga seekers)

- starscream (G1 colored), though i doubt this since naglabas na sila ng version nila (medyo off nga lang yung colors)

- grimlock? hhmmm... this is new

just got masterpiece megs by takara and prime (20th anniv ed by hasbro) recently... as of now i'm still contemplating on whether to get the takara version of starscream or the hasbro edition... any comments guys to help me decide.. :goatee:

probabale mp-07:

- thundercracker (para buo na yung mga seekers)

- starscream (G1 colored), though i doubt this since naglabas na sila ng version nila (medyo off nga lang yung colors)

- grimlock? hhmmm... this is new

ako kasi i wasnt able to get yung takara version, i only have the walmart (hasbro) version. i think it depends on what you like, if gusto mo ng g1 accurate colors or yung real-lile colors ng f-15. imo, get the hasbro one, kasi lahat ng mps besides green scream, puro g1 colors.

yup, rumors has it na mp-07 is gonna be grimlock, while mp-08 is gonna be a two-pack of mp prime and megs. not sure if prime will include a trailer. both mp-07 and mp-08 are rumors pa lang.

I wish it would be Grimlock...... :hypocritesmiley:

MP02 lang ang wala sa collection ko...... :rolleyes:

yup, mp-magnus isnt going very cheap these days, iilan lang nakikita ko nagbebenta at almost 3x ang mark-up. i should've bought it when it first came out, nag-hesitate ako kasi repaint lang ni prime... sayang!

as far as the new tf animated toys, they look ok to me, a different take on tfs ang dating niya. me too, dont really like the show, but im looking forward to the toys.

Edited by bouncing_boy77
rumors from japan that mp-07 might be grimlock.

anyways, my new pick-ups:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/bouncing_boy77/2008_01_19012.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/bouncing_boy77/2008_01_19013.jpg

nice comic pack collection! :thumbsupsmiley:

rumors from japan that mp-07 might be grimlock.

anyways, my new pick-ups:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/bouncing_boy77/2008_01_19012.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/bouncing_boy77/2008_01_19013.jpg

nice comic pack collection! :thumbsupsmiley:

Here is my Marvel Hero Clix collection/shrine.. FYI, this is not a complete collection of all released Marvel Clix figures.. It is hard to complete the set coz of the many releases the product has had over the years.. But the cool thing about Hero Clix is that the characters do have a repeat release.. And it won't be difficult for a collector to get that character.. Although the unique/super-rare figures do differ coz not all have repeat releases.. Kasi madami variant characters dun na based sa comicbooks (e.g., Mr. Fix-It, the four-armed Spiderman, the un-masked Juggernaut, the mohawked Storm, Hulk-turned-Maestro, etc.)..

I still buy several booster boxes and singles from time to time.. But the booster boxes have become rather expensive kaya medyo naunti ang aking pagbukas.. But as I have said, characters do repeat themselves so in due time I am confident that I might just get that elusive character I am pursuing (I still need Dazzler, and Dagger for my collection -- these are common figures pero mailap sila sa akin)..

For those not in the know, the small figures are the hero clix.. See more posts below..

post-75683-1202925504.jpg

Edited by revi

Closer pics pa.. Included in my istante are some of my comicbook based cards.. Fleer Spiderman Set and the Ultra Xmen Set.. Naka-display din yung mga chase cards ko dito.. I just dunno if they are visible in the background.. Also included are some of my Spidey loose toys.. Here in the picture are the ravaged Spidey and the Symbiote Spidey (Black Costume)..

post-75683-1202926523.jpg

Edited by revi