Manual Or Automatic?

i have been driving since I was in Grade 6, my dad is a risk taker i guess coz I think I wouldn't allow that now I have my own grade 6 son. Started with manual, owner type jeep, willi's is I think the type, also drove a 20 seater PUJ when I was 18 as extra income while studying, all manual, been driving automatic for just three years now and all I can say is both have their own advantages depending on your needs. My answer is Automatic,

Better to learn manual driving first and if you can afford automatic, shift to automatic.

Convenience = Automatic

Power = Manual

Automatic for me but you need to be careful when parking or starting from stop. Make sure you are in the right gear because you will surely hit something infront if you thought you are in reverse but was really on drive and when you step on tne accelerator you would just be surprised it went forward. Same with going forward, you thought you are in drive mode but was in reverse gear and you will hit the car behind you upon stepping on the accelerator so PRESENCE OF MIND BABY, note to self too...hahahaha

• 2 weeks later...