Manual Or Automatic?

panong tirik ang ibig sabihin mo, ang alam ko ang matic pag umaandar at biglang tumirik may sira nayan It was not supose to stop once you start your engine.Pag ganun ang ng yari kasalanan mo yung wala kang proper maintanace sa car mo kahit manual payan pano gagawin mo ipatutulak mo sa wife mo o sa gf mo yung car mo subukan mo din yun tingnan kolang kung ano sabihin sayo ng kasama mo.Walang sasakyan na hindi nasisira and for my side i see to it that i mantain all my car kahit matic or manual payan titirik yan parepareho

tama ka diyan snake, i suppose kahit anong kotse pag tumirik sakit sa ulo, matic or manual, pag tumirik sakit ng ulo yan, also wala namang pinipiling panahon, kudisyon o oras ang sasakyan pag gusto tumirik....at hindi din namimili kung sino ang kasama mo....most of all....bottom line, from cherry to kia to toyota to bmw up to porsche or kahit anong mamahaling sasakyan, tumitirik.....take note, manual pa yan or matic.....

parang ang labo naman ng rason na mas madaling itulak for not picking an automatic. that's planning for the unexpected to the extreme. it's like saying that you won't get on a plane bec. it might crash. wouldn't want to live my life that way.

back to cars, i don't plan on letting my car go so unmaintained that i'll have to worry about it breaking down on me. the only way that my car has not started over the past 15 years is when the battery died out. it's quite easy to have another one bought and or delivered. imo.

however, the argument on fuel economy as a negative for automatics is spot on. in my experience, your choice of a m/t or an a/t could result in as much as a 1km/liter difference in the favor of the manual tranny, of course.

lastly, prices of cars with m/t are cheaper. and that's always a good thing if you ask me.

as to my choice, i like both. for everyday driving, like a lot of people here, the ease and comfort of an automatic can't be beat. but on the occassions that i want to let my inner raceboi out, nothing beats a manual. unfortunately for me, the only manual transmission vehicle i have right now is a diesel engined innova. pathetic i know.

parang ang labo naman ng rason na mas madaling itulak for not picking an automatic. that's planning for the unexpected to the extreme. it's like saying that you won't get on a plane bec. it might crash. wouldn't want to live my life that way.

back to cars, i don't plan on letting my car go so unmaintained that i'll have to worry about it breaking down on me. the only way that my car has not started over the past 15 years is when the battery died out. it's quite easy to have another one bought and or delivered. imo.

however, the argument on fuel economy as a negative for automatics is spot on. in my experience, your choice of a m/t or an a/t could result in as much as a 1km/liter difference in the favor of the manual tranny, of course.

lastly, prices of cars with m/t are cheaper. and that's always a good thing if you ask me.

as to my choice, i like both. for everyday driving, like a lot of people here, the ease and comfort of an automatic can't be beat. but on the occassions that i want to let my inner raceboi out, nothing beats a manual. unfortunately for me, the only manual transmission vehicle i have right now is a diesel engined innova. pathetic i know.

At first I tought it's a manual car that you have... but at the end I'm surprised that it's a manual innova lang pala.. hehehe! peace!

Mas mabilis talaga maubos ang brake ng matic compare to a manual reg diyan sa pag baba sa baguio gamitin ninyo nalang yan brake nayan MAS mura yan kaysa ang transmission ninyo ang masira i just replace my brake on my d max dito sa suki kong service center hindi na casa it cost me 1100 on the pads and 500 on the labor and one year ulit yan bago maubos mura nayan nakakapag MP nga yung iba diyan ng once a week yan pa once a year lang.

If you cant maintain a car dont use your car semple lang yan parang anak mo yan magastos din yan alagaan.

:mtc:

manual , masarap i drive ang matic pero mahal ang maintenance kapag tumagal :)

you got it right bro.. :thumbsupsmiley:

sasakit talaga ang ulo mo at butas ang bulsa mo kapag sinumpong ang `matic.. :P

maintenance is such a bitch when it comes to automatic transmission vehicles.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Matic pa rin. Convenience is king. Just maintain your cars properly and there will be no problem.

maintenance is such a bitch when it comes to automatic transmission vehicles.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

wow how long do you plan use your car bakit ang laking issue ng maintenance ng car alam ko pag lumanpas na sa let say 6yrs lilitaw na yung mga problem ng car mo lalo kung tinipid mo yung car mo kahit matic yan or manual same lang.Yes you pay a littel bit more on a matic yun lang ang napansin ko na iba between the two not that i can pay for a good jod maintenance pero hindi nadin ako sa casa nag papagawa ng car co i have a 4yr old d max i have no problenm with my maintenance i also have a brand new car kung iisipin mas mahal pa yung check up nun kaysa luma ehh. if you like a car mapa matic o manual yan kung kaya ko bibilin koyan hindi ko eesipin yung future niyan kung mahal e maintain in the long run gusto ko ehh :D

lets face it...sa panahon ngayon.....either manual or automatic, yun mga nalubog....either sira or gumastos for reair.......kaya parepareho na lang muna.....

am just glad na yun akin, pinasok lang but hanggang flooring...

suggestion, siguro we can now give advices sa mga nalubog na sasakyan kung ano ang mga dapat ireplace or check.....to help others lang...

oh by the way sirs....MERRY CHRISTMAS :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: