Haunted Motels

• 3 weeks later...

orange place in qc. sobrang luma ng room and madilim, ang tigas ng kama, furnitures are also old, tv is crt pa. we checked in there to rest after our org's activity. when we were sleeping, bigla kaming nagising kase nalaglag yung remote ng tv (which we left on), deadma lang muna. tulog muna then nagising kami ulit mas panalo na nangyayari. lumilipat yung channel tapos lumalakas volume. as in lipat then lakas volume, lipat uli tapos lakas uli volume. na stress ako nung nag full yung volume. punyeta mas nauna badtrip ko sa sakit sa tenga kesa sa takot.

we turned off the tv, packed out things up, and checked out even we only stayed for less that 3 hours.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Used to frequent Orchids with my MILF ex girlfriend. One time fully packed sila and yun Hillview Lang may vacancy so we decided to stay overnight there. We showered together and when the mists disappeared we saw small handprints sa mirror and glass partitions. During the deed, in a semi dimmed lighting I saw her diffrently. She was acting strangled, mas wilder parang lasing Pero she doesn't drink, I saw an old disheveled lady nakatayo sa foot rest ng bed and she was laughing and giggling in a witch like, very eerie manner. Unfortunately, after doing the deed. Hindi kami makatulog ng maayos parang may nagbabasketball sa Kabila room. My girlfriend seemed possessed As she was uttering incomprehensible words. . Para bang may nightmare. Every time din may magknoknock sa door Pero pagbukas wala tao. So mga 430 am I decided to leave na Lang. While waiting for our bill, there were two times may nag buzzer sa room Pero wala yun bellboy. After sometime when the bellboy arrived, I asked if sya kumakatok ng madaling araw or Kung nag buzzer sya earlier and he informed us that we were the only one checked in at that segment. He just told me that it must be the wiring daw since old na but it does not explain the knock and the old lady. My ex girlfriend told me after we left that she was trying to inform me of the lady Pero Hindi Nya masabi for some reasons.

Lesson learned - never try a motel na madami bakante page peak hours Baka may kakaiba.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a story to share from mariposa taytay. We checked in for 24hrs. Not sure what really transpired but here is how it goes. My gf and I fell asleep around 130 am. I was not able to sleep well because of a weird sound from the room beside us. It sounded like someone was moving furnitures. I just ignored it and tried to sleep again. At around 4am I woke up and went to the bathroom to pee. When I was done I opened the door, saw that the light was all lit up in the room and I saw my girl checking her phone. I then checked the aircon and went back to bed. I asked my girl to turn off the lights, she answered "kaw nagbukas nyan eh, kya mo yn patayin" I answered "pagbukas ko ng pinto bukas n yung ilaw taz nagtetext kna. My girl said "lumapit ka kya pra buksan ilaw. I then answered "matulog n ulit tyo"

At the back of my head it was really weird but I new that we will gain nothing if we get scared. I also do not want to argue with my gf about who turned on the light. We just stayed in the room until the witching hour ended.

Anong room kayo nun bro?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...