• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Suicidal Lovers

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did tried to hang myself...

it was during time when my ex-husband told me that he loves his mistress

and can't leave her and that her mistress is pregnant...

it was so painful... during those days...

now...

i find it so much funny and stupid of me...

para lang sa lalake... nagkaganon ako...

my gosh!...

ang dami jan noh...

dats not oa.. hnd kapa cguro nka ramdam ng feeling mo wla knang makikitang ka2lad nya..

yeah.. i know.. maraming guys.. pero kung sa knya ka masaya..?kung sa knya ka maligaya..?at alam mong sya ung gs2 at tnitibok ng puso mo..?aanuhin mo ang maraming guys..?kung hnd mu nmn gs2..? :cry: :cry:

MINSAN MAKISAMA DIN TAU SA NARARAMDAMAN NG TAO.. ALAM KO KATANGAHAN YUN..

HND NMN DAPAT NTN SILA TRATUHIN NG MASAMA.. KLANGAN NLA NG KAUSAP.. CGURO NMN MERON KAUNG MGA KBGAN.. U NID 2 BE CONCERN.. NOT LIKE DAT..

well its really hard to forgert someone who's been a part of your life...

just take this...if you lost your celfone which is lets say a nokia 5110 that u'v been using for a long time..di kahit papano u'l still be looking for it kahit na wala ng peso value un...pero dahil sa kasama mo sya araw araw, kahit papano hahanapin mo sya...and what if wla kang magamit na cel agad..then masakit pa din un kahit papano...pero if you'll look at yhe other side wala ka ng magagwa..masakit man u'll have to accept it..then always remember that by means of accepting it nababawasan ung sama ng loobmo..till the time na may makita ka ng iba..pero if you insist of going back for that relationship iba na yan...you should always be ready...and always remember that there is no permanent thing in this world...

I already had two friends that commited suicide because of that so called love..pero those are just perceptions..syempre who will be able to know that dahil sa 'love ' e nagpamatay sila...siguro there is asudden urge sa kanila na gnun..di ba minsan may time na gnun tau..ung gusto natin magwala at mawala...pero ako never ko gagawin un...masarap kaya mabuhay sa mundo...

Some people just make this as their "desperate move" so they wouldn't feel like they're being dropped like a hot potato or treated like a piece of trash... Major reason for this is FEAR.... to be rejected, left alone, unloved, etc etc.

It's just too difficult to manage gf/bf with suicidal tendencies... most of the time, the emotional wounds are just too deep to mend.

I heard this before from one of my ex-gfs... good thing, she's still alive--- but remains depressed...

• 3 weeks later...