Mtc Members Looking For Work

• 2 weeks later...

Hello mga peeps, can somebody help me. I'm a college grad and used to work for a multinational/pharmaceutical company and I was into key accounts management. We handled supermarkets,groceries and drugstore chains. Then I decided to put up my own distribution business and now I supply major supermarkets and groceries in the Philippines. Does anybody here in need of someone with my experience, skill and contacts? I'm getting bored with my business because it now runs by itself and I have a lot of free time. I now miss the corporate world because of the challange, camaraderie and professional growth. Some of my colleagues think I'm out of my mind but my business now bores me and I want some action and suspense. I'm open for foreign assignments, please pm me if you have any vacant position on your company that may require my skills and experience. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ano sideline pwede pasukan kahit 1 month or 2 months lang? I have no plans maging permanent sa work coz im just waiting for my papers for abroad, tipong freelance lang ako. Hirap nang naghihintay sa bahay lang eh. Gusto ko always on the go, sa sales okay lang sa akin.

I will not ask for salary just allowance lang and comish siguro pag okay.

Please let me know guys pag may offer kayo.

Thanks and Godbless!

Sau

Ano sideline pwede pasukan kahit 1 month or 2 months lang? I have no plans maging permanent sa work coz im just waiting for my papers for abroad, tipong freelance lang ako. Hirap nang naghihintay sa bahay lang eh. Gusto ko always on the go, sa sales okay lang sa akin.

I will not ask for salary just allowance lang and comish siguro pag okay.

Please let me know guys pag may offer kayo.

Thanks and Godbless!

Sau

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys, i wanna help a friend out. he's an IT guy doing admin work at a callcenter.

he wants to work with IT abroad (US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Caiman Islands, cruise ships, etc.)

maybe you guys know of openings there so i can tell him bout it.

hi guys, i wanna help a friend out. he's an IT guy doing admin work at a callcenter.

he wants to work with IT abroad (US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Caiman Islands, cruise ships, etc.)

maybe you guys know of openings there so i can tell him bout it.

Have him try signup with the FIL-IT yahoogroup.

They post vacancies from time to time there. ;-P

Extend my GOOD LUCK to him!