How Do You Keep Yourself Young

Well, I follow doctors orders religiously like no smoking, no drinking, doing 20 minutes of exercise daily, drinking at least 6 glasses of water daily, taking plenty of sleep, taking my medicines as ordered and I do it since its free naman. My only vice if you consider it vice is going to the MPs and have a chit chat with my favorite MPA and exercising together.

huwag magpuyat ng back to back na gabi. matulog ng mga 6 oras daily at nap naman tuwing may free time. bawas sa karne at sugary products. regular walks at kung minsan sports activities. may hobby para dito gastusin ang extra money. maswerte ako na sa linya ko field work at madalas kausap ang iba't-ibang tao. being with a woman ay nakakaalis ng stress.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't read all this thread, so apologies if my thoughts have already been mentioned

Age is just a number on the calendar, and is a state of mind: if you think "old", you'll feel old.

Groucho Marx said "a man is only as old as the woman he feels", hahaha

I'll soon be 65, and retired from full time work in 2005; my former colleagues say that I look younger now than I did five years ago. But I've become more active in the last five years, because I don't want to be old before my time

Answer: "adopt a positive mental attitude". Simples

• 1 month later...

avoid all carbonated drinks

if possible no rice...kung di tlga kaya less rice..lol..sanayan lng yan..

avoid too much sun exposure

eat less and eat healthy, avoid red meat..eat lots fish and veggies..

sleep at least 7 hrs everyday

have a positive outlook

drink non fat milk ....basta lahat non fat and 0 calories lol

avoid alcoholic drinks

avoid smoking

wear less make-up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

listening to new music, have more interests, interested with younger men, exercise, more crunches, always respect yourself and NEVER have one night stands ( Genital warts! eww!) even if you're tempted, Always have a positive atitude, don't think about the past. I'm 34 and i'm having a blast

• 1 month later...