High School Or College

depende:

i remember sneaking out of the house when i was in high school, driving around town with friends, being amazed by all the lights, then the first beer... first date... the world opened up a bit then.

then college, no need to sneak out na, study sunday through thursday, then party from friday night to sunday morning -- half of which i do not remember, too drunk, i guess.

looking back, it did not matter that i did not have pocket money in either period, somehow, i managed without and still had a blast. talking to high school and college friends sometimes, we wonder how we partied when most of us were unemployed ... (hmm... come to think of it, the college loans. s**t, am still paying for it.)

hello patay sindi, well i guess what you just posted is a good topic, well, as for me, i miss my high school days coz that the time when i had most of my real close friends with me almost everyday, as in hindi na ako umuuwi ng bahay, sleep over dito , sleep over dyan! i even had two girlfriends which was my friends sis's, and their sabay, naughty me, those were the days na madalas kami sa "patay sindi" as they say, sex here and everywhere! god i miss it!

hello patay sindi, well i guess what you just posted is a good topic, well, as for me, i miss my high school days coz that the time when i had most of my real close friends with me almost everyday, as in hindi na ako umuuwi ng bahay, sleep over dito , sleep over dyan! i even had two girlfriends which was my friends sis's, and their sabay, naughty me, those were the days na madalas kami sa "patay sindi" as they say, sex here and everywhere! god i miss it!

High school.

Maaga kasi akong namulat sa katotohanan na mayroon akong mga responsibilidad sa pamilya namin e. However, I learned to balance these responsibilities with fun naman.

First inuman, first suka-to-death :sick: , first date :wub: , first basted :cry: , first yosi, first rambol :evil: , first MP, first beerhouse, first whatever :boo: . Those were the days.

And to imagine, wa akong pera nun. Wa wheels. Pero damn, I had fun.

College went by too fast. I had to graduate early because I had to earn money quick. Mas mabigat na rin ang pressure sa gimmick kasi most of my friends had their own wheels tapos may mga pera pa. Hirap sumabay.

Kaya nga binata pa ako e, parang bitin kasi ang bachelor's life e. Naghahabol ba.

College!!! My UP College Days were the best in my life, aksi dami kong natutnan na kalokohan...inom, yosi, gimiks hanggang kinabukasan then pasok nang class di pa nagpapalit ng damit(nakapanggimik pa rin) And aside from that I had my shared of heartaches and kilig moments which gave spice to my otherwise mundane and pathetic existence... :rolleyes:

i miss high school more..

this was the time we first got to discover the things within and around us. the wonderful thing about that was that we got to experience those 'firsts' together with our friends and classmates.

I miss my high school days but not my high school friends as we still get to meet regularly. This is remarkable considering 1985 pa kami nag graduate sa high school.

• 2 weeks later...