High School Or College

• 2 weeks later...

I miss my highschool days... the days when we would piss at mineral water bottles and make this small hole on the cap and then shower bystanders with piss from double decker buses which we took going home. The days when we would celebrate birthdays with this huge box filled with various beers and hard liquor which we would half bury in the sand on the beach where we usually celebrated. The days we would go buy beer at 711 and bring them outside bars so we would seem like part of the crowd since we were under age and couldn't get in (besides beer was cheaper at 711 - heiniken the poor hs student's beer! haha). Those were the days when we felt invincible and the police couldn't hold us for long coz we were minors so the fights we usually got into were quite often. The days when mc donalds still had tissue dispensers which my friend would empty so he had something to wipe his ass after doing his deed and making ketchup bombs which we would drop from fly overs and watch cars screech and pull over when ketchup-filled tissues fell on their windshields thus obstructing their view. Those were the days when the legend of my two friends walking in lane crawford and leaving the store each with ARMANI trenchcoats was born.

Ahh.. reminds me of how naughty we were back then.