High School Or College

College is what I miss most. Although it is still fresh in me, but the people and with all my college friends are intact. Well, although High School where curiosity starts first, but the action begin to flame up during college years...imagine the wild parties, the hilarious jokes and from the serious to sensitive talks about life, dreams and the likes!

Hey guys, which do you miss more, your high school life or your college one?

I always think that i had more elbow room to do stuff during college but it also had its share of responsibilities. Unlike high school where you could live a care free life (although i didn't have a car then  :( ).

Share your thoughts. Peace  :D

I miss my college life. Even though I was an outcast both in high school and in college, it was during my college days that I was able to realize my potentials to the fullest. Unlike in high school where my teachers played favorites (and the faves didn't include me), I was mostly the teacher's pet in college. And I didn't have to "make sipsip" to be one too. :P

I guess it's because my college profs encouraged me to come out of my shell. They saw my potential to be lead a group, a class, an org, a council and my peers. They pushed me to do the best that I could in whatever endeavor I tackled (presentation, recitation, projects, thesis, writing, and what-have-yous.) They didn't squash my ideas when they clashed with theirs or my classmates'. They helped me reached the top.

Too bad some of my profs have died now but those who are still alive and became my co-teachers when I became a teacher like them continue to support me. :)

My college life helped me become the teacher that I wanted to be ... always remembered by my students as someone they've learned a lot from. Up to now, some of them are e-mailing and sending me text messages. But we mostly try to catch up via Friendster. :)

Hello po 1 week palang po ako dito sa MTC.

Ako since na kagagraduate ko lang ng college. mas nakakamiss pa din ung Highschool days ko, hindi ko alam kung bakit, kasi siguro un ung time na nagstastart tayo mag grow up at mas masarap kung may kasama ka o kaya may kasabay ka mag grow up. Kaya mas memorable.

Ngaun kasing college although were still growing up ang problema from different environment naman, so kapag graduate ka na pwedeng kalimutan na.

Late kasi ako at hangang ngaun nasa growing stage a din ako mentally and emotionally,I observe na sa Highschool na kahit saan ko sila makita di ko kayang iwasan samantalang ngaung college ok lang.

Pero I hope na sana after 10 or 20 or 30 o kahit forever ung mga naging part ng buhay ko, ung mga taong naging malapit at nakilala ko, may nacontribute man o wala sa buhay ko eh, hindi kami magkalimutan.

Nung high school kase ako lahat ng kalokohan sa class room nagagawa ko kase sobrang maloloko yung mga barkada ko lagi kaming laman ng guidance office ha ha ha (at ako lang ang babae :boo: ) tapos may padisco pa lagi yung school namin...

college naman i miss the days na nag-oout reach program kami going to other places and all that stuff and yung laglalamay kayo para sa thesis nyo walang tulugan...

so i guess i have to say i love and miss both. :thumbsupsmiley:

College days were more memorable... I was a probinsyano when I came first to Manila, napagkamalan pa nga akong pusher/addict kasi sa haba ng buhok ko.

It was in college where I gained good friends, whom I can say are still around and are now family friends. At dahil bagong salta nga ako sa maynila, it gave me the opportunity observe and learn, understand responsibility and dedication, adjust and assimilate with different people of different walks of life.

And boy, it made a difference.

college definitely

back in highschool, puro lang girls and encounters ko.

in college i have feasted my eyes on a lot of really gorgeous guys..haha

i was kicked out of my dorm (dont ask why..)..learned how to smoke, drink and skip and drop classes. got a lot of 5's on a lot of elective subjects (wonder how i got through..haha )..the best part of it, i met one great guy...now my hubby..best years of my life!

Edited by swallow