Celebrities You Just HATE

and to think she's supposed to have breeding.

she used to study "daw" sa ATENEO?? i know a lot of ateneans na napakabait...she's just a bad bitch really kaya sya nagkaroon ng abno na anak (si josh, pero si baby james pangit naman, heheheheh)

i hate sam milby, sharon cuneta (plastik ka tangnamo!!!!), willie mandaraya revillame (tangnamo, pangit mo!!!)

i chanced upon James Yap's 5-minute interview at the basketball channel....and he was talking about the PBL or something....geez, can't understand a thing. The poor guy cannot even articulate his thoughts well!....complete with bad diction and all...

If he has a good body, and granting, a big, long d**k, then maybe that's all there is.... <_<

Gretchen Barreto a social climber - I don't think so....

Her parents must be fairly well-off...after all, she was a product of Colegio de San Agustin in Dasmarinas Village.

Other products of CSA in Dasma are Kris Aquino, Ruffa Gutierrez, Luis Manzano, VanDolph. I shall withhold further comments.

Richard Goma!!!!!! Lalakeng p#ta!

Lalakeng p#ta si Richard Goma!

Just look at the way he dresses up. Like a f#&ked up and overf#&ked male whore whose wishing that he still looked like Ricky Martin

Admit it goma!!! Wak wak na butas ng pwit mo sa dami ng mga titi at kung anu anu pang panundot na nagpasasa dyan!!!!!!!!!! Di ka pinapapantasyahan ng mga baklat matrona!!!!!!!! Losyang ka na tangapin mo na lang!

Gusto pa maging senador ng p#ta....... kapaaaaaaal. ano naman gagawin ng isang lalakeng p#ta sa senado? Ano papakantot siya kay John Osmena pag boring na ang session?

I wish somebody would just stuff a gerbil a huge rat up this guys ass, hopefully that might get him some well deserved attention

Guest Makaikishi
Gretchen Barreto a social climber - I don't think so....

Her parents must be fairly well-off...after all, she was a product of Colegio de San Agustin in Dasmarinas Village.

If she was a product of CSA, then I'm embarrassed to be associated with her as a schoolmate...