Celebrities You Just HATE

1. Joey De Leon - Super corny ang matanda!

2. RuffA "Ruffles" Gutierrez - Super yabang and feeling....as if straight ang buhok nya eh para din namang B_LB_L!

3. Richard Gomez - Super feeling matalino eh mukhang tulo-laway din naman....dyusme...ambisyoso pa!

4. Lolit Solis - sobrang walang ka-class-class!

5. Kris Aquino - masyadong self-centered....agaw eksena pa palagi!

6. Sex Bomb (as actresses) - super trying hard....pleeez, sumayaw na lang kayo!

7. GMA 7 New Stars - sorry, I don't even remember who they are....wala silang name!!!!

8. Carlos Agassi - feeling Macho....mukhang cartoon character.

9. Dick Israel - palagi kasi syang rapist sa mga beta-movies...classic manyakis...he he!

10. Manilyn Reynes - Ang sikip-sikip panoorin ang tv namin coz ang bilog-bilog nya

11. Mahal - mamumura mo sa kaartehan

Update ko lang:

1. WillieGago - Mandaraya, Plastik, Abusado, Imoral, Mayabang at Hunghang

2. Ruffa at Annabelle Rama - Maginang Plastik, Social Climber, Mandaraya

3. Kris - Me STD, Maarte, Spoiled Brat

4. Mike Enriquez - Nag mamarunong, Kita na kulangot sa laki ng ilong. Nagmamayari ng wasak na ilong. Sana di na magkaanak, baka dumami pa lahi nyang wasak ang ilong.

5. Ted Failon - Nagmamalinis. ang lakas magbatikos wala namang nagawa nung congressman. Inutile

6. Rainer - Bading

7. Vhong Navarro - Bakya

8. Lolit Solis- Buti na lang tomboy ito, baka dumami pa lahi nire. Isa kang masamang damo

9. Boyet Sison ng Hardball - kingina, eto yung itsura ni nino muhlach pag 40 na. Butete. Ang sagwa sa camera. Hindi makaupo ng derecho dahil butete.

i beginning to hate Ruffa Gutierrez...sounds/looks plastic

It took you this long to find out what most people already knew?

C'mon man!!! What sort of rock bed have you slept under in for so long to know this fact just now?

Ruffa Gutierrez is not only "plastic", but also a high-class PSP and a certified social climber.

Only those who are stupid enough to believe that the moon landing never really happened will believe that Ruffa had a "career" in Hollywood and that she is the only wife of that Turkish mob boss.

Wake up!!! :goatee:

Ruffa Gutierrez is not only "plastic", but also a high-class PSP and a certified social climber.

i guess, in terms of social climbing, nobody will beat Gretchen B. But then again, with that face, how can you guys hate her? :rolleyes:

I have nothing against mistresses per se...and will probably be the last person to judge her on that. But i just hope she'll stop bragging about things, and know where her true place is. Just a matter of putting yourself where you should rightly be...

i guess, in terms of social climbing, nobody will beat Gretchen B. But then again, with that face, how can you guys hate her? :rolleyes:

I have nothing against mistresses per se...and will probably be the last person to judge her on that. But i just hope she'll stop bragging about things, and know where her true place is. Just a matter of putting yourself where you should rightly be...

di ba she had an embarrassing event with the yuchengcos. kaya tony boy had to apologize to them

In fairness to Gretchen, if you will indeed consider her a social climber, she was very successful in it! Not like Ruffa who looks very "trying hard" in her social climbing!

Korina S....for that medical malpractice thing...eh kung sha kaya i-dissect ko? <_<

Nina....nothing special about this girl....ordinary voice, ordinary looks

recent PBB top 5 - again...nothing special about them

Regine V. - everything about her

Sunshine Dizon - for medical reasons i cannot divulge.

isip pa ko...

Edited by angel_by_day
In fairness to Gretchen, if you will indeed consider her a social climber, she was very successful in it! Not like Ruffa who looks very "trying hard" in her social climbing!

Gretchen Barreto a social climber - I don't think so....

Her parents must be fairly well-off...after all, she was a product of Colegio de San Agustin in Dasmarinas Village.

5. Kris Aquino - masyadong self-centered....agaw eksena pa palagi!

have you seen the episode of deal or no deal last wed yata. after the guy chose & won the 2 million briefcase...instead of letting the winner bask in his own glory.....kris let out a news that she was informed that her show was being axed!

hahaha!!! cmon let the winner and audience enjoy the winning moment. di naman kelangan laging ikaw ang bida! it's not always about you.