Celebrities You Just HATE

i really want to test the mettle of this Andrew Wolf guy.....i saw him in person in boracay and i think he is all baloney....i could not believe that the bro of Cezar Montano was beaten by this beef cake....

Andrew Wolff...any where any time....no holds barred....magdala ka pa ng baril....hehehe.....

Cool it Rock...Andrew Wolf(f) can't carry a gun, he's a fuckin' alien...he could get DEPORTED for that!!!!

Anyway, I don't buy any bit of him being brought up in England....why does he speak Filipino so fluently...daig pa ang Kanong si Alex Compton.

My own celeb hatelist:

Int'l:

Paris Hilton

Anna Nicole Smith

Jessica Simpson

Bobby "Ike Turner Jr." Brown

Mike Tyson

Kevin Federline

Local

Jinggoy & Jude Ejercito (the rotten apples never fall far from the tree)

Mikey Arroyo

Sam Milby (when he smiles too much, it's obvious he's retarded)

Troy Montero (dude, you've been in this country long enough...can't he get a clue and haul his well-toned a$s back to the USA)

Kris Aquino (for having horrible taste in men)

Joey Marquez

Edu Manzano

Willie Revillame (no wonder his daughter is a drug user....if he was doing his fatherly duties instead of endlessly chasing tail, she should have finished a college degree)

Most Fil-Am b-ball players who are so full of themselves here but couldn't even cut an 1st-level NBA draft back in the You A$s of Heeeey!!!!

Kris Aquino to a male contestant sa game ka na ba

Kris: Anong trabaho?

Contestant: hair dresser

Kris: Lalake ka?

Contestant: OO naman

Kris: Sure ka?

Contestant Oo

Kris: (talking to the audience) naniniwala kayo sa kanya?

f#&king 50 peso entertainment who should learn to shut her cock sucker.

Otherwise somebody stick a 12-gauge shot gun in her mouth and blow her freakin head to smitherins

How many cocks must WillieRevillame suck, to keep coming back to ABS-CBN. He has been suspended, alienated by co-hosts for attitude problem, charged with sexual harassment, but most of all have indirectly slaugthered 70 people in a stampede?

Look at how he treats his audience. Alam na ngang mahirap at walang pinag-aralan, lalo pa nyang gagaguhin. Tapos ano pampalubag loob nya 2K and 20 dollars? is that the price of human dignity now a days? kapag di nya nagustuhan pasayaw sayaw mo, cornick lang ibibigay sayo.

Willie should seek pyschiatric help immidiately. No Im not kidding. I wont even be surprised, if his antics actually sexually arouse him. Its basic machismo, and for some people this is a turn on. Imagine a studio full of audience galdly submitting to your every will. Kahit paamoy mo sa kanila utot mo gagawin nila.

I bet eto rin yung dahilan kung bakit hiniwalayan siya ng asawa niya. I bet pinapsayaw nya muna si Liz ng Boom tarat tarat sa kama bago niya ipopoy. Afterall he is kuya wowowee the messiah of the masses.

Dapat gawin sa ungas na ito, dalhin sa munti at pilahan ng 15 lalake na hayok na hayok na sa laman at 10 taon nang tigang na tigang. Tignan ko lang kung di mabugbog ututan niya. Tapos habang pinupurak pwet nya tumutugtug dapat sa back round ang boom tarat tarat. that oughta teach him.

And ABS-CBN, asan ba ang mga konsensya nyo? Why on earth will you put a mass murdering pervert on national TV. You desperate for ratings. We can accept that. Dami dami naman host na pwede ipalit kay willie eh

Kris Aquino to a male contestant sa game ka na ba

Kris: Anong trabaho?

Contestant: hair dresser

Kris: Lalake ka?

Contestant: OO naman

Kris: Sure ka?

Contestant Oo

Kris: (talking to the audience) naniniwala kayo sa kanya?

f#&king 50 peso entertainment who should learn to shut her cock sucker.

Otherwise somebody stick a 12-gauge shot gun in her mouth and blow her freakin head to smitherins

AGREE

How many cocks must WillieRevillame suck, to keep coming back to ABS-CBN. He has been suspended, alienated by co-hosts for attitude problem, charged with sexual harassment, but most of all have indirectly slaugthered 70 people in a stampede?

Look at how he treats his audience. Alam na ngang mahirap at walang pinag-aralan, lalo pa nyang gagaguhin. Tapos ano pampalubag loob nya 2K and 20 dollars? is that the price of human dignity now a days? kapag di nya nagustuhan pasayaw sayaw mo, cornick lang ibibigay sayo.

Willie should seek pyschiatric help immidiately. No Im not kidding. I wont even be surprised, if his antics actually sexually arouse him. Its basic machismo, and for some people this is a turn on. Imagine a studio full of audience galdly submitting to your every will. Kahit paamoy mo sa kanila utot mo gagawin nila.

I bet eto rin yung dahilan kung bakit hiniwalayan siya ng asawa niya. I bet pinapsayaw nya muna si Liz ng Boom tarat tarat sa kama bago niya ipopoy. Afterall he is kuya wowowee the messiah of the masses.

Dapat gawin sa ungas na ito, dalhin sa munti at pilahan ng 15 lalake na hayok na hayok na sa laman at 10 taon nang tigang na tigang. Tignan ko lang kung di mabugbog ututan niya. Tapos habang pinupurak pwet nya tumutugtug dapat sa back round ang boom tarat tarat. that oughta teach him.

And ABS-CBN, asan ba ang mga konsensya nyo? Why on earth will you put a mass murdering pervert on national TV. You desperate for ratings. We can accept that. Dami dami naman host na pwede ipalit kay willie eh

Well said...no wonder daming lumilipat sa GMA...ABS doesnt know how to manage their talents and where to draw the line... :thumbsdownsmiley:

all those bitches and punks that came from the us went to pnas to create their lil hollywood bullshit why cant they just go to college and get a decent job. i bet you all of them are talkin s@%t about how whack pnas is and here they go actin all nice and s@%t infront of cameras get a f#&kin life punk ass wannabees and all those showbiz f#&kers that became politician except to my kababayan lito bad ass lapid it took them too damn long to figure out that they can slam more money in politics rather than showbiz i just dont get it those ugly ass motherf#&kers like jingoy and bong clownin on my boy lito because he cant speak no english i rather be mute than speaking english wit that thick ass accent i cant even understand a single word they say what speaking english wit that dumbass accent make you a better senator how can you be a senator and be in showbiz at the same time you retarded f#&k and that dysfunctional bitch kris aquino bitch please you need to get your sweet and sour chicken ass tanned

• 2 weeks later...

michael v. - korni na, tama na. kakasawa na ang pagmumukha

willie revillame - walang ka-class class. dating alalay, sumikat, yumabang. sobrang ingay. dapat dj na lang sa peryahan to.

jinggoy - artista dahil artista tatay

mickey arroyo - artista dahil presidente nanay

kris - artista dahil presidente nanay at anak ni ninoy

sana presidente din tatay o nanay ko, mag-aartista din ako bwahhaha!