Celebrities You Just HATE

Sam Milby, I feel like beating the s@%t out of that assh*le, he thinks too highly of himself (well, its coz the mass public is so astonished with his fil-am looks), What irritates me is that I feel hes an ass deep inside and hes playing the publics interest on him. I also think hes gay.

I wanna torture and skin fag milby alive too!!

Pero sana pagkatapos na nung show niya pag night kasi pag hindi wala na akong pagtatawanang mukhang tangang babading-bading na fil-am

• 2 weeks later...

who would forget CLAIRE DANES for making derogatory remarks on the Philippines after she filmed 'Brokedown Palace' here in the Philippines in 1998. She was banned by then president Joseph E. Estrada 'even just setting foot' on Philippine soil in September 1998.

Ms. Danes' remarks were uncalled for and wasn't really necessary. Foreign celebrities making such remarks on a third-world country should not be welcome here.

Another celebrity who made another derogatory remark on the Philippines is none other than Martin Sheen's spoiled brat, CHARLIE SHEEN. He remarked that the Philippines is 'a hell hole'.

Now that's spoiled/overindulged upbringing courtesy of those wealthy westerners. Big money earners in Hollywood with disregard to the impoverished nation such as the Philippines. Don't you just hate them?

naalala ko lang... si carlos agassi! no brains, no talent, no face! dunno why he was even called emir of rap for cryin out loud! i will pick vincent dafalong over him anytime! vincent dafalong will kick his ass in a rap battle. does he think doing "ahuh ah uh yeah" everytime he raps will make him an emir? maybe this guy is doing charo santos to get that kind of title!