Celebrities You Just HATE

I don't really hate anyone, let alone artistas. Pero kung pipili din ako, wala nang iba kundi si Kris Aquino - mga sanpins ko sa Tate tawag sa kanya: "Sl*t". I can't stomach her condescending, self-righteous, feeling maganda attitude. Ang nakakaasar pa, ang dami nyang commercial!

timy yap- okay lang sana bading eh kaya lang trying hard to be sosyal eh social climber naman.

richard gomez - nakakatawa kasi isa pang trying to be sosyal and has the gall to call others homo when we know where his money came from.

whoever they are or what they be it really is PATHETIC when you cant be who you want to be but only have illusions that you are one

Agree,100%!!!

Then again, was Richard the bitch or the butch in his relationship? :evil:

this is funny thread...just reading the comments sobrang natatawa talaga ko...well i came up with my own list...

starsucks boys

sexbomb ng mukhang amoy lupa

richard gomez-epaloid

joey de leon- kupaloid

kuya germs

lolit solis

willie revillame nuknukan ng kakornihan at kabaduyan

and the entire gutierrez clan especially their nanay na mukhang tanga

...ehehehe....peace sa mga fans nila -- birds of the same feather makes a good feather duster

dolly anne carvajal. sheesh, she's not even a celebrity. her only claim to fame is being the daughter of the late inday badiday and having a gay son. she writes as if everyone owes her a favor. somehow, she should learn that a little humility never hurt anybody.

i really want to test the mettle of this Andrew Wolf guy.....i saw him in person in boracay and i think he is all baloney....i could not believe that the bro of Cezar Montano was beaten by this beef cake....

Andrew Wolff...any where any time....no holds barred....magdala ka pa ng baril....hehehe.....

i really want to test the mettle of this Andrew Wolf guy.....i saw him in person in boracay and i think he is all baloney....i could not believe that the bro of Cezar Montano was beaten by this beef cake....

Andrew Wolff...any where any time....no holds barred....magdala ka pa ng baril....hehehe.....

I agree with you SGT ROCK...I hate this guy!!! Kahit sino mauna sa atin ok lang... mano mano - i tel you this guy is going to get it from me. He's 6 foot tall 200+pounds, I'm a solid 5'10'' 175 pounds (but I'm a disciplined mma guy) - in the ring (octagon) Let's get it on...

Edited by moli_calingasan
Tim Yap! - Hindi daw sya bading, "metrosexual" daw sya. Anak ng tinapa, eh amoy bakla pa rin sya eh!

timy yap- okay lang sana bading eh kaya lang trying hard to be sosyal eh social climber naman.

whoever they are or what they be it really is PATHETIC when you cant be who you want to be but only have illusions that you are one

taena mong tim yap ka

suntukan tayo kung lalake ka talaga

feeling mayaman

dukha naman dati

bwahaha

Richard Gomez-Masyadong ma-ere. Feeling educated. Basag ulo

Joey Marquez-Tropa ni Goma

Kris Aquino-Gusto lagi center of attraction

Jericho Rosales-Feeling sosyal nung naging artista eh jologs naman dati nung Mr. Pogi

Heart Evangelista-Pumatol sa unggoy. Turn off sobra

Carlos Agassi-Talentless Bastard!

Gabby Eigenman-Counterpart ni Carlos sa GMA

Cristy Fermin and other Gossip columnist-Nabubuhay sa chismax

Jen Rosendahl-Biatch na biatch

Vandolph-Bata batutang ungas

Patrick Garcia-Ulol mo addict!

Cogie domingo-kung bumakod kay Lovi akala mo aagawin

The list goes on...