Dvd Collectors

mahilig_bumayo

Hey Guys, does anyone have a copy of "Final Option - Who Dares Wins" its an 80's film about the British SAS that was inspired from the Iranian Embassy siege back in the 80's. It stars Lewis Collins a former SAS himself. every time I inquire about it they keep giving me the Final Option movie from Hong Kong... thanks!

Hi anyone with the Battlestar Galactica Collection? Bitin ako sa Season 2 e. I haven't seen much of the Pegasus, I havn't had the chance to see everything yet. Di na nga ako updated e. There's even this new release now in the US. If anyone has access to these please let me know. I'm thinking of getting it mga next year na. Daming gastus for the holidays e.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a copy of the pirated concert of Incubus "Morning View Sessions". When I was to convert it to mp4, I found out that the disk became transparent; the data tracks all disappeared. I checked my other pirated copies and found either molds or discoloration on the data tracks.

So I started buying originals. Bought 8 so far in two weeks.

1. Metallica Video Compilations (in 5.1)

2. Mirrormask; the pirated is only on stereo. The original one has Dolby 5.1, and a full movie commentary of Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean

Other greats on 5.1

3. Fifth Element

4. Twister

5. Jumanji

Others

6. As Good as it Gets

7. Crimson Tide

8. Gerry McGuire

Next targets are:

1. Incubus Morning View Sessions; P850(ouch)

2. Compliled Jurrassic Park 4 discs; P1,600 (argh!)

3. Compiled Special Ed. LOTR; wala 'ko makita. Help!

i collect R1 DVDs - those I can watch over and over again.

pag maganda titles i buy R3 DVDs (but quality no difference from pirated dvds)

I have TV series (12 in one) pirated -practical e.

I have DVDs containing AVI files of downloaded movies.

my opinion on piracy- why make hollywood earn more when they have already made lots of money on the film screening. a DVD cost ten pesos..so why charge 500-1000 for it.....ano sila hilo..hehehehe.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...