His Airness Michael Jordan

revo20012000

Naku po, CP3 with no knee cartilage moves to Bobcats.

I can see it now.

"CP3 ends his career prematurely due to 2010 surgery that has left his knee with minimal cartilage.

Bobcats saddled with CP3 contract, is stuck over the cap till 2016."

Patay!

Pero seriously, I'd really like to see Jordan do well as an owner. I actually think he's making strides by moving Wallace and getting flexibility for the Bobcats. Unfortunately, I'm just not very confident with his skills (or level of patience) in building a team.

• 2 weeks later...

This is Bull s@%t. Paano ka mananalo ng 5 championships if you make yourself look good. When Jordan was much younger he was branded as a one man team. Kobe would be respected once he retires. There is only one Jordan. But fans cannot help comparing Kobe to Mj because of Kobe's accomplishments.

I know that this is way back page 41, but I can't help but respond.

IMHO, Kobe reached his last 2 championship rings not because he's the man. It's the person who guided the same team that MJ led in his glory days, Phil Jackson. The Bulls had a different coach when they won their first ring, but nevertheless, it was Jackson's philosophy that made the MJ-led Bulls even a deadlier team to go against, especially in the playoffs.

Another difference that made MJ stand out compared to KB? The players in MJ's time in basketball are more defense oriented, but MJ found a way to score against them. Ang NBA nowadays? Mas offense minded. Whoever scores the higher wins.

Edited by Kyoji_Kagami
  • 2 months later...

IMHO, Kobe reached his last 2 championship rings not because he's the man. It's the person who guided the same team that MJ led in his glory days, Phil Jackson. The Bulls had a different coach when they won their first ring, but nevertheless, it was Jackson's philosophy that made the MJ-led Bulls even a deadlier team to go against, especially in the playoffs.

Another difference that made MJ stand out compared to KB? The players in MJ's time in basketball are more defense oriented, but MJ found a way to score against them. Ang NBA nowadays? Mas offense minded. Whoever scores the higher wins.

as per wikipedia first chicago bulls title is with phil jackson as coach with mj pippen armstrong grant cartwright

• 1 month later...

uhm... it was phil jackson coaching the bulls vs the lakers dude...

long curly hair pa sya noon...

• 3 weeks later...

^^ Done?!?! Naaah! MJ still joins Bobcats practices from time to time. And as Gerald Wallace can attest, Jordan's jump shot is still there.

http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_the_nba/2011/02/wallace-on-mjs-game-he-still-has-it.html

IMO, Jordan can still average around 20ppg in the PBA. The quickness is no longer there so MJ might likely play PF. And if Jordan had been very effective in the post against the giants of the NBA, imagine how he'll work the paint against smaller players. ;)

^^ Done?!?! Naaah! MJ still joins Bobcats practices from time to time. And as Gerald Wallace can attest, Jordan's jump shot is still there.

http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_the_nba/2011/02/wallace-on-mjs-game-he-still-has-it.html

IMO, Jordan can still average around 20ppg in the PBA. The quickness is no longer there so MJ might likely play PF. And if Jordan had been very effective in the post against the giants of the NBA, imagine how he'll work the paint against smaller players. ;)

jordan with a 20ppg in the pba? wishful thinking.

http://blogs.charlot...ill-has-it.html

Don't you read my last post sir?

Basketball intelligence wise yes. but dominate? no he's already done. but sure he can still play.
It's not because i just said he's done means he's done for good and know he joins bobcats practices, he's sharing his basketball knowledge to their young players and sure jump shot is still there and i bet some inactive players like reggie miller etc. still has there shooting touch. happy.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...