His Airness Michael Jordan

revo20012000

• 2 weeks later...

Soon Kobe Bryant can erase his records

what record iho?...mind stating facts from "your" theories?...

He's the best ONLY during his time

oh ok...go ask Bill Rusell...Larry Bird...Barkley...Malone...Magic...Jabbar...Big O...Kobe...Wade...LeBron...Melo...CP3...

now who do "we" listen to? to you?

At first I thought LeBron would eclipse Jordan. Better physically, and probably athletically as well. With his height and build, he has great moves. But last season's playoffs exposed him. Well, he's young, so he definitely would improve. But i am totally convinced that Jordan is still king Sorry Mike for doubting you..am doubting you no more, that's for sure!

MJ was only the best during his time. But now, even Kobe has already erased some of his records

SOME of the records...but Kobe will never surpass MJ...again never...if you want to debate about with facts, take the first blow...

Not Kobe of course. LeBron can easily dethrone MJ soon. Just give it around 7-8 years

easily? pls...the last time i check he was with D-Wade in the finals...thats the second time he got there...MJ never did loose a Finals series...how could he even dethrone that?...D-Wade was even playing WAAYY better than him...may daga sa dibdib...and based on history...WLANG Superstar ang may DAGA sa dibdib...

all i heard from you guys preaching about LeBron..."if"..."could"..."would"...LeBron a freak of nature= TRUE...but he is nowhere near MJ...

haven't you heard what Bird said? he'd rather play against KOBE than LeBron...wla daw kasi competition kung si LeBron kalaban...he'd rather watch Highlights with LeBron and play basketball with KOBE...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Ang pagkaparehas lang ni Kobe at Jordan wala silang daga sa dibdib, parehas sila may clutch baskets.:lol:

Pero for me Jordan is much better in clutch baskets, pero kung wala talaga siyang tira ipinapasa niya sa player na may tsansa maishoot ang bola that is during the Finals.:rolleyes:

Most people 30 years or older would obviously pick MJ. But current college basketball players are doubting.

They never saw MJ in his prime. And of course they will pick from their own generation. But from what I'm seeing so far, no go for Kobe, LeBron, or any of those MJ-wannabes. And yeah, tell that to the current college players as well--all these are MJ-wannabes.

easily? pls...the last time i check he was with D-Wade in the finals...thats the second time he got there...MJ never did loose a Finals series...how could he even dethrone that?...D-Wade was even playing WAAYY better than him...may daga sa dibdib...and based on history...WLANG Superstar ang may DAGA sa dibdib...

all i heard from you guys preaching about LeBron..."if"..."could"..."would"...LeBron a freak of nature= TRUE...but he is nowhere near MJ...

haven't you heard what Bird said? he'd rather play against KOBE than LeBron...wla daw kasi competition kung si LeBron kalaban...he'd rather watch Highlights with LeBron and play basketball with KOBE...

Ang pagkaparehas lang ni Kobe at Jordan wala silang daga sa dibdib, parehas sila may clutch baskets.:lol:

Pero for me Jordan is much better in clutch baskets, pero kung wala talaga siyang tira ipinapasa niya sa player na may tsansa maishoot ang bola that is during the Finals.:rolleyes:

Lebron idolizes his MJ no doubt about it pero 'di s'ya pwedeng compare ke MJ, si MJ at ang Bulls laging nagts-champion pag pumapasok ang Bulls sa NBA Finals, whereas si James pumasok nga ang Cavs sa NBA Finals noong '07 pero natalo sila sa Spurs, alam naman natin ang outcome last season against the Mavs, kung meron man player na pinakamalapit sa achievements ni MJ si Kobe 'yun (and even MJ admit/said that).

Not Kobe of course. LeBron can easily dethrone MJ soon. Just give it around 7-8 years

Easily? On paper he seems to be. But unlike LBJ, MJ is more than just a stat-pad player (those great arguments why he was the best player ever played was posted on the first pages of this thread, no need to repeat those).

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think Lebron could dethrone MJ. Lebron has been in the NBA since 2003 with no ring to show. Baka nga maunahan pa sya ni KD magkaroon ng singsing. Lebron does not even belong in the same field with Kobe. MJ himself said only Kobe deserved the comparison.