The Best Spanish Foods/Restaurant

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try mo rin DULCINEA

with due respect to its owners... and to its loyal followers...

I don't think its food is worth what you pay for... except the fruit shake...

I had salpicao and I could've sworn I could have cancer with all the carcinogens found on the meat! tsk tsk

We did have this Fruit shake ... 125 pesos for a pitcher ... apple, papaya, strawbery and mango 4 in 1

The salpicao serving was so small for 280 pesos

with due respect to its owners... and to its loyal followers...

I don't think its food is worth what you pay for... except the fruit shake...

I had salpicao and I could've sworn I could have cancer with all the carcinogens found on the meat! tsk tsk

Picture below ... SEAFOOD PAELLA

post-61098-1177569252.jpg

Edited by lomex32
We did have this Fruit shake ... 125 pesos for a pitcher ... apple, papaya, strawbery and mango 4 in 1

The salpicao serving was so small for 280 pesos

Picture below ... SEAFOOD PAELLA

dude... if paella lang... I highly recommend una mas (minggoy's)

love the way u have to place some lime in the paella to enhance its flavor

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys sorry to sound stupid but where can I find Casa Armas? I've only tried Alba's and Los Ambos Mundos and they're both great. Alba's though is a tad expensive but Los Ambos Mundos is heaven for cheap and yummu Spanish food. Best of all, for variety, you can order Chinese food from the restaurant across the street (Wah Sun). The owners are apparently the same :)

Guys sorry to sound stupid but where can I find Casa Armas? I've only tried Alba's and Los Ambos Mundos and they're both great. Alba's though is a tad expensive but Los Ambos Mundos is heaven for cheap and yummu Spanish food. Best of all, for variety, you can order Chinese food from the restaurant across the street (Wah Sun). The owners are apparently the same :)

Casa Armas has branches in Greenbelt, Podium & Jupiter street

terry's selection in Podium or in Pasong Tamo. Alba's for Paella ,Gaudi's for the steak , fish stew , paella also ( don't forget to order sangria for drinks ) Casa Armas in Malate - Iberrian chicken & the crabs , Ambus MUndos dito Value For Money Try the tortang alimango , lengua may bonus pa ! you can also order Chinese food across .